Greenlight Loans

Greenlight Loans Employer Reviews

Learn fast pace environment
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: huge portpolio clients
Cons: minimum support from processing partnes and management
I work 7 Am to 7 PM on phone with incoming and outgoing call to home owner to lower payment and sell the over all benefit. I work with very hard working co workers. Built a pipeline be on the top producer without any support from the management and processing partners. Hardest part of the job was less compensations for work I put in. No appreciation – more... of the present pipeline just based on the past funding numbers. – less
Ethical company with a decent culture
Mortgage Loan Consultant (Current Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: free lunch, nationwide direct lender
Cons: not the most competitive rates and turnaround times in the industry.
A typical day at work involves conducting outbound and taking in inbound calls on a high-volume basis. I typically work from 8:00am until about 7:30pm M-F and try to come in on Saturdays for 4-5 hours.

I am responsible for identifying my borrowers' loan goals and then making a recommendation on the most appropriate mortgage product that best fits their – more... needs. I also collect and upload signed disclosures, as well as other loan documents needed to fund loans, like income and insurance documentation.

The best part of my day is helping my borrowers accomplish their goals and they, in turn, passing my information along to friends and family members in need of a purchase or refinance mortgage loan. – less
Jr. Funder (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 15, 2013
Pros: free lunches/ breakfast, benefits, fun place to work, productive, co workers really nice
Cons: new management
Everyday come in and would make about 140 calls a day to follow up with customers who have recently inquired with us to see if interested in refinancing or purchasing a home. Really easy job, stayed busy, multitasking, worked closely with loan agents, fun place to work.