Position: Customer Protection Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Review applications flagged as high risk for possible fraud.
2. Review and evaluate Customer Service Agent fraud prevention procedures.
3. Monitor transaction logs for high risk activity.
4. Investigate and evaluate fraud by contacting account holders and using web-based fraud analytics such as Lexis-Nexis or Experian.
5. Understand, record, and update case detail reports for all alerts received.
6. Limit potential loss exposure by placing holds or card status to limit funds availability.
Shifts: Shifts vary, and cover hours from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM, 5 shifts per week, any day of the week. Shifts are primarily 9 hours with a 1 hour paid lunch. Most agents are required to work at least 1 weekend day per week. The call center is open 363 days/year (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Location: Atlanta, Georgia. Little, if any travel required.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Operations Department and reports to the Customer Protection Manager.
Evaluation Period: The candidate selected will be hired for a 90-day evaluation period. Upon a successful completion of the evaluation period, a permanent position may be offered. Permanent positions include vacation and health care benefits. Current GreenSky employees hired to fill the position will retain their existing benefits during the Evaluation Period.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
1. Requires 3+ years of direct experience in fraud detection based on application and transaction fraud in the financial services industry.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
3. Aggressive, persistent, and inquisitive personality.
4. Ability to work independently on routine, repetitive tasks and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
5. Successful completion of background check.
6. Strong Internet research skills.
7. Proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel.
Desired but not required Qualifications:
1. Knowledge of GreenSky’s products.
2. Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited institution.
3. Educational and/or professional background in statistical analysis.
4. Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued? At GreenSky, we believe creativity, incrementalism and the entrepreneurial spirit is essential for human success. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
GreenSky offers a competitive salary and bonus plan as well as a great benefit package. For more information, visit us on the web at www.GreenSkycredit.com
For more than 6 years, GreenSky has played a critical role in transforming small business and consumer credit, enabling more affordable and more pervasive access to financing. The company's people, process and technology solutions improve customers' lives and meets their distinct needs. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, GreenSky serves customers ranging from the world's largest and most demanding businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and consumers nationwide. GreenSky is recognized for its ability to provide customized, built-to-order credit solutions that enhance sales and improved people's lives.
At GreenSky, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, GreenSky employs an open, standards-based approach to business and service oriented innovation.