Pros: put my medical background to work
Cons: not having a good manager
- Medical records, filed charts, made new patient charts, separated OB patients, put labs on charts and put in doctors box to sign off on, used Centricity to look up patient info., liaison between three offices, distributed info., faxed, copied, used MS Outlook, answered telephone calls and took messages, printed reports off on Centricity, use CBT's-Health Stream and Citrix, worked closely with all co-workers and managed duties required.
- Very hard to work with due to the manager being new at her position
- All co-workers worked closely together. Teamwork
- Trying to do a full time job working as a part time employee
- Knowing I made a difference when I left the job that day