greenway Employee Reviews in United States

Room for advancement and a innovative work evironment
Practice Management Trainer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAApril 1, 2015
Greenway had an excellent training team and there was room for advancement. The middle to upper management focused on the utilization and this made the job difficult to maintain a good work/life balance. The 80% travel and corporate culture were the most difficult parts of the job. I enjoyed the relationships I built with the customers and the opportunity to work remotely at times. I learned to work with a variety of personalities and learned how to value all contributions & work styles.
Pros
Salary & Benefits
Cons
Difficult co-workers & lack of focus on employee satisfaction
it way a nice place to conduct work
Construction Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fresno, TXApril 12, 2016
they where a cool company to work for. the gave me a place to gain more hand on hand in all career training.by working with greenway i learn the highway's of the south part of texas from corpus ,to freeport texas.while i was working for them i use my skills of maintains, labor, driver
Pros
contractor skills
Cons
no team of employee's
Rewarding Experience
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 26, 2016
I have had two opportunities to work for Greenway Solutions over the last 18 months. Greenway provides professional services primarily for financial institutions. I've been able to strengthen my skill set through the talent of the individuals they bring to the work place. Working for them is a rewarding experience.
Greenway
Owner/Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 27, 2013
Great company to work for what I learned is how to have customer service skills management skills how to draw up contracts how to close on a contract and how to sell a contract door to door.The most enjoyable part of the job is getting new contract signed and started.And I learned how to manage people do pay roll check on service updates and pass do payments and how to run a company all by my self
Pros
self made
Cons
long road sort pay at first
Working with the unions
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  BartlettApril 14, 2013
Working with unions was the most challenging part of my job. Making sure that the employees are paid up so that they can work at a job without getting kicked off. The most rewarding part of this job was getting leads and working it into a sale for the company. Knowledge about your company is the key to success.
Pros
worked mainly from home
Great company
Insurance AR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAMarch 13, 2014
I love my job and receive any help needed fairly easy.

I handle billing for orthopedic offices.

I work with CPT, ICD-9, and HCPS code sets on a day to day basis.
Pros
great work environment.