In collaboration with lead project Consultants, the Project Manager is responsible for moving client projects forward and is responsible for the following: coordinating project workflow and deliverables throughout the life of multiple client projects, communication with and coordinating activities of multiple project teams, background client research or topical research related to institutional cohorts or the independent sector, compilation of project data, comparative data analytics, drafting of client presentations and reports, drafting or editing correspondence logistics, occasional benchmarking, and other duties as required. Reports to the Director of Consulting Resources.
- Provides coordination to client team projects under the direction of the lead project Consultant(s); manages and oversees the work of the Project Assistant assigned to the client project team and coordinates work of other consultants and staff.
- Provides administrative support on study projects including: drafting self-study/request for materials documents; developing study manuals with timelines and draft collateral materials; assisting in the development of questionnaires; coordination of documents; assisting with itineraries, background and visit materials, and overall coordination tasks for study projects and includes directing Project Assistant staff in same.
- Assists in developing final reports and presentations assuring the firm's quality standards.
- Assists in client data compilation projects, including design of survey instruments, data collection, graphic representation, and report design.
- Collect appropriate Council for Aid to Education (CAE), Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC), or other ‘benchmark’ variables needed for client projects. This includes accessing CAE Web site or AAMC data sources and configuring standard data for appropriate calculations, tables, charts, and graphs.
- Prepares and maintains timelines, organizational charts, and project spreadsheets.
- Oversees the Project Assistant in the preparation of correspondence and documents for client projects including: standardization, formatting, production, assembly, and mailing.
- Collaborates and communicates with team members. Discusses project deadlines with other GG+A colleagues as part of the project team and ensure that work is prioritized appropriately.
- Manage time well to ensure availability to meet project team’s expectations for work assignments.
- Take proactive role in team-project assignment to ensure deliverables are prepared and submitted within determined timeframe.
- Include work colleagues in best practice advances. Deliverables follow GG+A style, format, and best practices’ standards.
- Share knowledge in technical skill areas with work colleagues that makes positive change and measurable difference to GG+A and client projects.
- Maintain helpful, positive attitude; contribute to an efficient, collegial working environment.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience, with at least 1-2 years direct experience in managing projects or programs. Experience in higher education, nonprofit, or fundraising preferred.
- Experience and proven ability with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience managing or working with budgets.
- Data analysis and strong experience developing visual depictions of data trends.
- Strong organizational skills and sound judgment.
- Survey design and deployment experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and under pressure to meet exacting deadlines.
- Overachiever, flexible, ability to switch priorities, speed and accuracy, attention to detail, desire to produce outstanding work, results oriented, self-starter, team player, and a can-do attitude.
GG+A embodies a high-performance culture. It is client-centric and committed to responding swiftly to client needs and requirements. It is a challenging environment that seeks intelligent, self-motivated individuals who are achievement-oriented.
All applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The firm was founded in 1961 as John Grenzebach and Associates to provide philanthropic management consulting to fundraising institutions...