Greyhound Employee Review

Productive workplace
Greyhound Lines Maintenance Facility (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 24, 2014
Cleaning interior of buses on a day to day basis I learned about the difference between good quality and bad quality
The hardest part of this job was cleaning interior and exterior other vehicles interior are worst then others some of them also take up more time to clean because of that specific reason
The enjoy part of the job is you work at your own pace unless something extra is needed
My co workers I get along with without any issues
What I learned about management are they tend to make rules day by day instead of having one rule to go by this is a typical issue from everyone
Pros
union
Cons
short break

Other Greyhound Employee Reviews

Really fun 1st job
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 19, 2018
Realy nice team work, every shift goes by in a flash, the team members are friendly and cooperative. The shifts can go from slow paced to incredibly fast paced. You will not get bored.
Pros
Work Enviorement
Cons
Crazy people arriving at the sation.
Bus Cleaner & Gas (diesel) pump attendant (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJFebruary 13, 2018
Greyhound had lots of room for quick advancements and that's just what I did. I started off cleaning and fueling buses and ended up becoming a secretary.
Pros
Good environment, good hours
Cons
non

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Greyhound. Our community is ready to answer.