GREYSTONE HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT Employee Reviews

Great regional staff support
Regional Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 19, 2016
Great administrators and regional management staff. Slight disconnect between region and corporate office, but knowledgeable regional directors serve as great resources for problem-solving. Very innovative/forward-thinking compared with other SNF providers. Centers are able to work with very clinically complex patients with great outcomes. Difficult to achieve healthy work life/balance depending on position/role within the organization. Wonderful Regional Director of Operations and CEO.
Pros
Exceptional regional staff support
Cons
Disconnect between corporate office and South Florida region; low work/life balance
Not in it to Help Patients, only after a profit
Employee (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHApril 6, 2016
The transition between companies is by far the worst I've experienced. Health Care is about helping people who can no long help themselves. The turn over rate for staff was awful. The staff that did stick around worked twice as hard for little pay and were stretched so thin the care wasn't up to standards. Multiple times I walked in and rang call buttons and no help came for 40mins-1hr. Patients often yelled in hallways looking for help or assistance with no one in site. The billing was ran through two companies which slowed the process for both parties and created more work due to it not being correct. They did fine tune to ways to make sure all insurance claims were reviewed by everyone involved in the care which lead to quicker pay and less errors I'm sure. They focused on a lot of training material which I hope will better the lives of staff and keep policies and procedure most current. The building are outdated and they have continued to slowly work on improving the look and funding more updated equipment. I enjoyed interacting with every patient and knowing I'm truly making a difference in their lives and also their families.
Pros
Continue training material and regular staff meetings
Cons
turn over rate, pay rate, lack of care for the elderly
horrible
lpn (Former Employee) –  Newark, OHMarch 21, 2016
This is the worst place I have ever worked. Short staffed always. Only time management cares about it is if they might have to cover the shift. Unit manager tells you to do something but not to document. Special treatment to some. Only care about money.buying up facilities they can't staff.look at all the job openings in Ohio. Can't keep staff. Nobody stays.
Pros
nothing good to say
Cons
everything
Management was Poor
CNA (Former Employee) –  Starke, FLMarch 10, 2016
I felt that working with greystone the management didn't really click with you all that well. However, the benefits and residents were lovely to work with.
Pros
Decent breaks.
Cons
Management could improve.
Nothing good to say
can not say (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 21, 2016
as a result of a legal term, I may not say anything other than you should do your own investigation before considering this organization.
Troubles beyond repair
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gahanna Ohio (Columbus) locationOctober 25, 2015
They may have a good reputation in Florida, but in Gahanna they have more troubles than solutions. The upper management is constantly changing things and then changing them again for reasons that make absolutely no sense.

If you are looking to join them be ready for the worst nursing experience you will ever have. And now I hear that the building is in deep trouble with the state so you could imagine the stress level. I am glad I left when I did.
Pros
Few
Cons
Many
A very progressive company
Director of Food and Nutrition Services (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLApril 11, 2015
Every day brings new challenges and excitement. I've learned to be more detail oriented while meeting company goals. the hardest part of my job was reducing staffing hours without overtime.
Benefits
Cons
Advancement
Management not so good
Staff (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 1, 2014
Management was a little archaic and untouchable - typical corporate environment.
great company
Administrator in Training (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLNovember 11, 2013
i love greystone
great suportive management team
great corporate office
expectations are set
True Believers
Regional Director of Case Management (Current Employee) –  Tampa FlooridaNovember 7, 2013
Highly confidant of the people they employ & allow then to set their own professional limits

2.6