Grimco Employee Review

nice place to work friendly environment
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Owensville, MOSeptember 19, 2012
it was a great job and a friendly work environment if you needed help with any thing all you have to do is ask
Pros
got off work around 2:30 got time to visit family or have the afternoon with the kids
Cons
had to be up at 4:00 a.m.

Other Grimco Employee Reviews

Fantastic Company and Career
Sales Representative/Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 17, 2017
I have been with Grimco for 7+ years now. I can't say enough about how great of a company Grimco is to be a part of. I am currently a Branch Manager and just like everybody else in the company I started my career as a Sales Rep. The company truly promotes on success and they only promote from within. Grimco truly has an employees first mindset, starting with amazing training. The training program is an all inclusive program that gives you the tools needed every step of the way to learn the business. Loved the 1-on-1 time with the President during training.
Pros
Great work-life balance and company culture
Transactional career
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 16, 2017
Grimco is an underpaying transactional career move. It is easy to get hired and burned out- after my two years I ran for the hills. Nothing fulfilling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grimco. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9