Grimco Employee Review

Young work environment with great opportunity to learn how to run a business
Customer Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 3, 2012
Working at Grimco as my first job has been a great, unique experience. It is a fun, hardworking environment with high spirits and a shared desire to learn, grow, and advance. I have learned invaluable things during my time at Grimco. Among those things are how to effectively chose the most cost-effective method to ship a product, how to think critically in order to work around situations that might seem hard to figure out, how to run COD reports and make sure money that has not been collected gets collect, and how to build strong professional relationships with co-workers, customers, and vendors in order to build an environment where business can grow.

The hardest part of the job is really learning about, and understanding, the needs and requirements of each individual customer in order to make efficient and mutually beneficial transactions.

By far, the most enjoyable part of my job is setting a branch wide goal that can be attained by only one individual. For example, who can make the most outbound calls and reach the most customers and/or make the most sales in a given day, week, or month and having to give it your all in order to come out on top.
Pros
fun environment, great opportunity to learn, performance is rewarded
Cons
set number of pto days account for vacation, sick days, and any sort of leave, modest salaries

Other Grimco Employee Reviews

Fantastic Company and Career
Sales Representative/Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 17, 2017
I have been with Grimco for 7+ years now. I can't say enough about how great of a company Grimco is to be a part of. I am currently a Branch Manager and just like everybody else in the company I started my career as a Sales Rep. The company truly promotes on success and they only promote from within. Grimco truly has an employees first mindset, starting with amazing training. The training program is an all inclusive program that gives you the tools needed every step of the way to learn the business. Loved the 1-on-1 time with the President during training.
Pros
Great work-life balance and company culture
Transactional career
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 16, 2017
Grimco is an underpaying transactional career move. It is easy to get hired and burned out- after my two years I ran for the hills. Nothing fulfilling.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grimco. Our community is ready to answer.