Griswold Home Care

Griswold Home Care Employer Reviews

Decent Money, enjoyable work. Lack hours
HHA (Former Employee), Kingston, PaDecember 14, 2013
Pros: work when you want
Cons: lack of hours to provide employees. "sub contractor" work
The money is decent, although they dont take taxes out. The work is enjoyable, if you like HHC. Management is sometimes fair-weathered and leaves a lot to be desired, and this company lacks the hours to provide full time work. Good for residual income, nothing more.
great place and employees to work with
Customer Care (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 26, 2013
Pros: competitive pay
Cons: waiting on cases
I enjoy working with this company and their clients! One of the best!
Fun with older adults
Caregiver (Current Employee), Berlin, NJAugust 15, 2013
Work days are different depending on the cases, you know you are helping people.
Provide assitants for the elderly
CNA (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2013
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: no guarentee of hours
Easy pace work enviroment, Helping other with there needs is a felling you cant forget .
HHA
HHA (Former Employee), Reading, PAJune 20, 2013
Documentation on the Aide Charting Sheet daily.
Reporting any important or changes in the client's condition to the agency and or the nursing supervisor when necessary. The use of medical supplies and equipment of a trusting relationship between the aide and the client. Encouragement of client independence.
Provide information to Clinical Supervisor. – more... Maintaining a healthful, safe environment. Providing nutritional and environmental support. Assisting with personal hygiene, toileting, dressing, walking and feeding the client. Positioning the client when instructed to do so. Assisting with certain treatments and therapy as ordered by the physician and approved by the nursing supervisor. Reminding the client to take medication. Assisting with payment of bills only when authorized to do so and it is documented on the assignment sheet. Doing errands when authorized to do so. – less
Home Health Care
Case Coordinator (Current Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLFebruary 19, 2013
•Coordinate all scheduling activities for approximately 35 clients with varying schedules, including replacement and substitute caregivers.
•Conduct telephone intakes with new or potential clients.
•Conduct initial and follow-up home visits with new and established clients to effectively communicate services and obtain state required forms.
•Resolve – more... client, family, and caregiver differences to ensure proper care is provided.
•Maintain files to meet all state standards and pass annual Corporate Quality review and internal, periodic audits.
•Actively engage in recruiting efforts to include phone/in person interviews, job fairs and health fairs.
•Adequately and effectively conduct reference checks on all potential caregivers.
•Plan workshops, networking events, and other retention activities.
•Participate in a 24-hour on-call rotation schedule with team members to assist in emergency situations. – less
Fabulous job! Great people, always ready to help.
Administrative Cooridinator (Former Employee), Riverdale, GANovember 8, 2012
Pros: great staff, great clients.
Cons: practice relocated and i could not.
I would field all calls, and take messages when needed. I would also schedule appointments for meetings with new clients and their care givers, I would schedule appointments for inhome visits. I would do all filing. I assisted inhome care givers when needed. I enjoyed my boss and co-workers. Everyone was treated with respect and offered help when needed.
Clients that i had in the past were beautiful people to work with or for...
Caregiver (Current Employee), North Royalton, OHOctober 23, 2012
Pros: i don't have one
Cons: i don't have one
My typical day is getting them up and ready for the day shower if needed with help. preparing their meal making sure they take their medication for the day and on time. go shopping or take them to the doctors appointments. I get along great with my co-workers ! The hardest part of the job is when my clients past away.. The most enjoyable part of the – more... job is when FAMILY comes by for a visit.. And see my clients with a smile on their face.... That Makes My Day. – less
work in client's home
CHHA (Current Employee), NJJuly 25, 2012
Per Diem work, most enjoyable part of my job is helping the clients to to feel good about themselves.