Griswold Special Care Employee Reviews

Fun environment to work
Home Health Aid Nurse (Former Employee) –  Berlin, NJAugust 12, 2017
I never new anything about the aid business until I started this job it has taken me to a whole new level of experience. I have learned how to do things I didn't learn in medical school got to explore different opportunities & meeting great amazing people along the way.
Great
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Ocean City, NJJuly 30, 2017
This was a nice place to work at you get to help people and work with different clients at the same time and assist with what everthey might need.....
Productive and caring
Lead CNA (Former Employee) –  Lafayette Hill, PAJune 12, 2017
Assist client with their ADL's prep meals, laundry, make appointment, and light nursing duties. One must get a good nights rest. Management was always a available. The company had great values, beliefs and interaction with everyone. The part of the job I disliked was when staff would call out 5 minutes before quitting time. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about different cultures.
Pros
No stess
Cons
No benefits
children are a blessing
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTJune 9, 2017
loved working there because of the children; I grew as a mother because of my position there. But there were some stressful situation at work at times
I enjoyed the experience of traveling to go to work, it was something new
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAFebruary 6, 2017
It gave me a chance to not work in a facility but an outside environment which was new to me after working in facilities for so long. It was fun and new
Pros
I got to pick my work schedule
Cons
Sometimes you didn't get the hours you wanted
I love to work at Gris Wold Special Care except that I have not had a client for a long time now
Companion/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 20, 2016
Griswold special care is an excellent place to work. Typical day would me most of the time just a companion. Learned a lot about the pt. I cared for management is good. I didn't have co-works to work with. The hardest part was relaying on my job security.
Working with patient was the enjoyable part because you learned a lot about them and the stories they told. Also just to see the smile on their face, knowing theres someone there with them.
Pros
Going out to eat with the pt. or just meeting the family members
Cons
Sometimes you have long hous and a lot of the time your on your feet. Lots of walking. Long shifts
Great place to work with clients and Staffs
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2016
Griswold is a great place to work!

I have met many clients during my years they all have been awesome.
Pros
Working with Clients
Cons
Salary
it was fun and great experience
Caregiver/ Home Care (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 28, 2016
typical day would me most of the time just a companion.
learned a lot about the pt. I cared for.
management was good.
I didn't have co-works to work with.
the hardest part was relaying on my job security.
working with pt. was the enjoyable part because you learned a lot about them and the stories they told. also just to see the smile on their face, knowing theres someone there with them.
Pros
pros are going out to eat with the pt. or just meeting the family members
Cons
sometimes you have long hous and a lot of the time your on your feet. lots of walking. long shifts
Very nice company, made you feel at home and very flexible
CNA/CHHA (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAJune 15, 2016
I loved working with griswold because they know what an employee is and have respect for people. They were very flexible and worked around your own schedule.. .
Pros
Very good working conditions and environment
Cons
No cons for this company.
Griswold
Caregiver/Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 23, 2016
Pretty good job and great employers always had a lot of cases and the patients and families were always very nice and friendly.
Good work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 21, 2016
I enjoyed my clients and learned a lot about the company.This line of work is very rewarding and takes a special person to work with the elderly and disabled
I can finally say I love my job.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Painesville, OHJanuary 28, 2016
I love working at Griswold. I was so depressed working at my previous job which was a long term nursing facility. I worked there for 7 years. Working short staffed daily caused a lot of strain on my body. I needed a change. A coworker told me about Griswold. I applied and was hired in no time. The management is great, there kind and understanding. I have wonderful clients, they treat me like family.The pay is good. I would highly recommend this job. I can finally say I love my job.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
I can honestly say I can't think of any.
Always keep me busy with jobs. Guaranteed jobs
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cypress Creek, FLDecember 10, 2015
Teamwork is very important. I enjoyed working with my geriatric patients. The most important part of my job is seeing my patient comfortable and smiling.
Povide first class care for clients with multiple disabilities
Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Ocean City, NJOctober 3, 2015
I thieve in helping elderly with disability. The course of actions starts understanding the needs and support of assisting individual with upper mobility or lower extremity. As per caring for clients, my ultimate responsibility would strive with being creative, responsive but caution when dealing with patient care. I have compassion, loving and caring towards my clients
Pros
Enjoy quality time
Cons
Leaving!
productive
Assisting seniors in all kind of care (Current Employee) –  cleveland ohioJuly 19, 2015
i learned how to communicate with my patients and their family, i learnt a lot about different cultures. The manager are fun to work with
Treated like in grade school
Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Berlin, NJJanuary 25, 2015
Small office, management treats workers who are not "favorites" badly.
No job security
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 6, 2015
Enjoy working with elderly. There is a lot of traveling involved with this type of work. It can be very rewarding to the heart and it is also very hard on the heart. The manager is very kind and is why I work for this company.
Tax issues--Independent Contractor
Caregiver/ Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHOctober 3, 2014
This company has a very friendly staff, pleasant to work for, however, they classify people as Contractor status which means they do not contribute to SS or taxes, so tax rate is higher.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
they do not deduct taxes from a paycheck
Flexible
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Moorestown, NJSeptember 30, 2014
They work hard to find what you want. They give you a chance even if you are not certified. I liked working for this company. I learned a lot. I think I liked it so much because it was a independent job and because my clients raved about me so much, I got the rewarding compliments, and that feels good to know how important you could be in some ones life by doing the little things for them.
Pros
Choose when you can work of with whom
Cons
private pay, no taxes taking out
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Kingston, PASeptember 13, 2014
Productive work atmosphere best job I ever Had. I would still be there if I didn't relocate
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks