Grocery Haulers Employee Reviews

enjoyable place to work
Stroehmann long haul division, Driver (Current Employee) –  Olean NYJanuary 5, 2016
I enjoyed my job when things were busy and the runs were there. things have slowed down. leaving me with not many days to work.
truck driver
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJanuary 29, 2015
Not much of a company.Good benefits.
They are not very family oriented.
weekends of time for family
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Kearny, NJJune 1, 2014
Great place to work lots of fun on the job good work environment, like one big family, unfortunately they downsized people had to leave
Pros
good healthcare home nights and weekends
Cons
back breaking work
Fast-paced, fun and productive warehouse distribution office
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT /RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  LIC, NYMay 15, 2013
Assisted Office Manager in all general administrative duties including creating and processing purchase order forms, performed collection duties for overdue payments, daily maintenance of interoffice mail, check deposit processing and producing financial reports of company route drivers using Crystal Report & MAS 90 software programs.
Interesting place to be emploted?
Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 11, 2013
A place to work when you have to work. Expect to to work long and irregular hours. Expect non preferential treatment. They have great equipment, but you will slip seat because senior driver's have the keys. Do not expect to be babied because they will not hold your hand. If you have questions about pay you better ask before you accept the job. There is a list of things you do in order to be fully compensated. The pay is per load so don't expect a easy non complicated pay sheet. Favortism is included in the job so Brown nosing is a Must. If you don't mind working with filthy mouthed people be my guest apply. You have been warned, don't expect to get any baked goods to take home either, it a job not a bread line they don't tolerate consuming of bread. Good luck.
Pros
new trucks, fuel pumps onsite. management smiles in your face.
Cons
driver pay scale is too tricky, if you dont include it you miss out. horrible hours.
Data Entry/Clerical
File paperwork and input data entry (Former Employee) –  Avenel NJFebruary 20, 2013
Very busy day. Computer work and pay-roll. The management use to be very good until they hired people that walked around with there chests pumped up and made sure you knew they were the boss. My co-workers were wonderful I worked with them for over 20 years and they were my family. The hardest part of the day was dealing with the boss. My drivers made my day once I seen them I was happy.
Pros
good health care
Cons
no lunches
Great place to work for
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Avenel, NJJanuary 17, 2013
Well established company with great benefits and great salary and great equipment.
benefits
Cons
unloading the trailers by hand

Want to know more about Grocery Haulers?

Ask a question