Does the following describe you? If so, let's talk!
- Intermediate to Expert level skills in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of the difference between HTML coding for email and coding for a web page
- Thorough understanding of accessibility and web standards
- Proficiency in standard UI and development software and tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, FTP and code editing software)
- An eye for design and knowledge of user experience engineering
- Proficient using InDesign with a creative eye for traditional print graphic design
- Work in a team with developers, project managers, and designers to ensure delivery of a quality product
- Work with management to facilitate continuous improvement in the development process
- Work independently on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Work with printers and ESPs to ensure quality output.
- 2+ years professional experience
- A dazzling portfolio of professional work
- An expert understanding of current web design techniques and standards based layout
- Experience working with InDesign
- A geek. You live online, devour the latest technologies, etc.
- A good communicator
- A quick learner
- Looking for challenging work
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Local to the Twin Cities region
Indeed - 8 months ago
We provide a suite of marketing, database management, and fulfillment services for large and small brands with a focus on specialty...