Group 360 Worldwide Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great client. management left a lot to be desired.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 10, 2013
The work was enjoyable with great brands to work with. The facility was open and comfortable and we had good clients. But the leadership left quite a bit to be desired. Direction from management was inconsistent and often contradictory. Our weekly "staff meetings" mainly consisted of everyone cowered in fear as on-site manager yelled for the majority of the meeting.
Pros
great brands, free beverages.
Cons
inconsistent and often contradictory direction from leadership.
This was a contract position onsite at Janssen Pharmaceuticals (Johnson & Johnson). The Janssen organization was wonderful to work with!
ONSITE ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Titusville, NJJanuary 25, 2013
The workplace was very fast-paced with challenges to manage projects and handle concurrent tasks to meet timelines. I learned several project management techniques in the process of mastering my job responsibilities.

There were numerous opportunities to work closely with Brand Team marketers on new initiatives to create marketing materials for consumers and healthcare professionals. The creative process was interesting, and I learned about the considerations for compliance to corporate and FDA guidelines in the development of marketing assets.

The hardest part of my job was balancing concurrent tasks. Many deadlines, deliverables, and details to accomplish each day.

I truly enjoyed working on projects in which my own creativity became part of the process. I acted as the Art Director for our graphic artists to ensure that we were able to align with the client's expectations for the project(s). Some really fun things!!
Pros
working at janssen
Cons
supervisor and corporate culture of group 360 were not aligned with my values
High Volume, High Rewards
Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2012
Working in a high volume everything-in-one-place advertising agency for a major brand has been very rewarding. Every day brought a new challenge and opportunity to learn something new.
Pros
fantastic brand, competitive environment, great teamworking
Cons
stress, timeline management

Want to know more about Group 360 Worldwide?

Ask a question