Group 360 Worldwide Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Challenging fun work. Great coworkers. Not so great management.
Sr Art Director (Former Employee) –  PlanoNovember 5, 2013
Do not work here if you want to be treated with respect, get compensated, or recognized for hard work.
During my tenure I gave the company over 3 months of my life in over time and through 2 reviews got what amounted to a cost of living increase for one year.
Also during that time I saw over 13 people either leave because they were not treated right or let go because they would not drink the company kool-aid.
There were people who worked there for 3 years without a review.
We kept getting told it was going to get better. That new processes were going to be put into place. Yeah, that lasted about 2 months.
I was lucky enough to have had an awesome core creative team who had years of industry knowledge and fun personalities. Without them and some account people who really cared about their job, I wouldn't have stayed as long as I did.
As I've been told....You can't make a good deal with a bad man. Very true.
If you are looking for a place to work for a year to work on cool stuff, and build your portfolio without any upper management leadership....this is your place.
Pros
Free water and soda, shuffleboard and nerf darts. Oh...scratch that, they got taken away.
Cons
Non Existent HR / Poor upper management leadership / Little if any compensation
Great client. management left a lot to be desired.
Designer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 10, 2013
The work was enjoyable with great brands to work with. The facility was open and comfortable and we had good clients. But the leadership left quite a bit to be desired. Direction from management was inconsistent and often contradictory. Our weekly "staff meetings" mainly consisted of everyone cowered in fear as on-site manager yelled for the majority of the meeting.
Pros
Great brands, free beverages.
Cons
Inconsistent and often contradictory direction from leadership.
This was a contract position onsite at Janssen Pharmaceuticals (Johnson & Johnson). The Janssen organization was wonderful to work with!
ONSITE ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Titusville, NJJanuary 25, 2013
The workplace was very fast-paced with challenges to manage projects and handle concurrent tasks to meet timelines. I learned several project management techniques in the process of mastering my job responsibilities.

There were numerous opportunities to work closely with Brand Team marketers on new initiatives to create marketing materials for consumers and healthcare professionals. The creative process was interesting, and I learned about the considerations for compliance to corporate and FDA guidelines in the development of marketing assets.

The hardest part of my job was balancing concurrent tasks. Many deadlines, deliverables, and details to accomplish each day.

I truly enjoyed working on projects in which my own creativity became part of the process. I acted as the Art Director for our graphic artists to ensure that we were able to align with the client's expectations for the project(s). Some really fun things!!
Pros
working at janssen
Cons
supervisor and corporate culture of group 360 were not aligned with my values
High Volume, High Rewards
Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2012
Working in a high volume everything-in-one-place advertising agency for a major brand has been very rewarding. Every day brought a new challenge and opportunity to learn something new.
Pros
fantastic brand, competitive environment, great teamworking
Cons
stress, timeline management