STAHLS’ DFC located in Masontown, PA, a business unit of GroupeSTAHL, a global manufacturer dedicated to excellence in heat-print and digital technologies is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated individual to work on our Customer Service team. A Customer Service Representative's responsibility would be to deal with sales, service, trade shows and customer growth. The ideal candidate for this position will be a team player with an ability to execute duties efficiently and error-free.
When you join the GroupeSTAHL family, you will enjoy an exciting work environment with great opportunities for growth. We are committed to providing extraordinary customer experience, and demonstrating passion in all that we do.
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the Customer Service Department team.
- Handles incoming phone calls.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Receives, processes, and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers.
- Researches and resolves problems with customer orders.
- Assists team with other clerical and administrative support.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills, Education, And Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in a customer service and/or sales environment.
- Knowledge of graphic art such as Illustrator or Corel Draw.
- Occasional travel required.
- Must possess strong computer skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong cultural fit through a team-focused approach, stretch-driven, ambitious and will possess strong emotional intelligence and highly effective interpersonal skills.
Our success is the result of commitment to quality, customer service and having a workforce who is equally committed to the positive values of quality and service which are the same values we will expect in a candidate for our team.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please submit resumes by fax to 724-583-2650 or e-mail.
Please visit our company’s website at www.groupestahl.com to learn more about us.