STAHLS’ DFC located in Masontown, PA, a business unit of GroupeSTAHL, a global manufacturer dedicated to excellence in heat-print and digital technologies is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated individual to work on our Screen printing team. A Screen Printer's responsibility would be to set-up manual and automated presses as well as prepare and reclaim screens. The ideal candidate for this position will be a team player with an understanding and ability to troubleshoot print issues.
When you join the GroupeSTAHL family, you will enjoy an exciting work environment with great opportunities for growth. We are committed to providing extraordinary customer experience, and demonstrating passion in all that we do.
- High school diploma or equivalent; higher education a plus
- Screen printing experience desired
- Basic organizational, computer, and mathematics skills are essential
- Willing to work shifts, weekends, and overtime
- Experience in film separation, ink mixing, and the tri-loc registration system a plus.
Our success is the result of commitment to quality, customer service and having a workforce who is equally committed to the positive values of quality and service which are the same values we will expect in a candidate for our team.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. Please submit resumes by fax to 724-583-2650 or e-mail.
Please visit our company’s website at www.groupestahl.com to learn more about us.