Grove City Medical Center

Grove City Medical Center Employee Reviews

If you enjoy cleaning apply here.
Service Aide (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PAMay 7, 2015
A typical consisted of sanitizing and cleaning everything that could be touched. I learn that what you think is clean needs to be cleaned again and again in the hospital atmosphere. the management was okay. At times seemed more flustered than a new employee. The co-workers were great. I would the hardest part of the job was entering patients rooms to clean and trying to not disturb them. The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction of patients after their room was cleaned.
Pros
Light duty but fast paced
Cons
Cleaning human waste
fun and productive work environment
Paid Student Technologist (Current Employee) –  Grove City, PAJune 17, 2015
Staff is wonderful to work with and everyone helps each other out. All the Medical Imaging Modalities communicate well together, which makes everything run nice and smooth. The secretaries are amazing and try to help out any way they can.
Day to day duties of a Charge Nurse
Charge Nurse/RN/Quality Assurance RN (Current Employee) –  Grove City, PAMay 12, 2014
As a charge nurse I oversee the unit and make sure it runs smoothly; patients remain safe, and get the best quality care possible. Working with a group of physicians to ensure the needs of the patient are being met and getting them better to go home and be successful is a big part of the job. I enjoy getting to know the patient and comforting them when they are sick and trying to do the best I can to get what they need done as soon as possible. The hardest part of the job is just not having enough time to get everything done in one shift and sometimes saying goodbye to the ones that have been on the unit for a long time and finally get to go home. I work with a great bunch of staff that focus on the patient and go out of there way to brighten there day.
Pros
free continuing education sim's lab
Cons
short breaks sometimes
Nice small community hospital
Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PAJune 11, 2013
Overall it was a nice place to work at. Very nice people, a place i felt very welcome. OR staff and Pain Clinic Staff were fantastic. Made me want to come to work everyday. Thankful for a job right out of college in the xray department.
Pros
great co-workers, overall slower work load, ability to work in many departments
Cons
was a dead end job, paid very little for my job title and education
a great place to work
Diagnostic Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PAOctober 3, 2013
very nice and friendly. Fun to go to work and have such co workers.

Work you hours and get out very easy and steady pace

I was a student there at first then hired right out of college
Pros
good co workers
Cons
management was not the best/ pay little
Server, hostess. busser
Server (Current Employee) –  Grove city paMarch 1, 2015
hjdfgggggggggggggggggl hdfiuhdf;uihdsfh;jdjfsd hfi;jsdfhgljkhgkjhdfojgh;jhg;jhdfjkghdfjk;hgfhgkj;fhgjhdfkjghkjdfhgk
Skillfull
General Store Courier (Former Employee) –  Grove City, PANovember 15, 2014
I learned a lot of skills to use for my future jobs, especially because it was my first job and I got to develop lots of work skills for myself.
Work independently.
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Grove City, PAJune 18, 2012
Nice work environment. Very helpful and knowledgeable co-workers.
Pros
able to work independently
Cons
insurance coverage for employees.

Want to know more about Grove City Medical Center?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grove City Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2