Grove

Grove Employer Reviews

Creative and Productive Environment.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Shady Grove, PAFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: cut backs
Hand drawing illustrations using a drafting table. Communicated with, technical authors and engineers to arrive at best idea of the product. Depicted function, relationship, and assembly-sequence parts and assemblies by laying out and drawing schematic, perspective, orthographic or oblique-angle views.
dirty place
Welder (Former Employee), greencastle paFebruary 19, 2014
well trained employees..........................................................................
n/a
Handyman/Painter (Former Employee), orlandoJuly 23, 2013
I did painting demolition went to different apartments and houses and construction sites
Good co-workers.
Cashier/Food-runner/Busser/Barista/Expo (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 7, 2013
Pros: location. co-workers.
Cons: pay. management.
Its at a really good location. Has lots of big venues around and it gets packed! Love the people i work with.
productive and good environment..
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 20, 2013
Pros: flexibility with the schedule
I learn the most from my supervisors and my manager.. They taught me with their examples the importance of interacting properly with the costumers and offering a quality service. I always had a excelent relationship with my co-workers based on service and hard work.
The hardest part about my job was to be standing for 8 hours.
The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was to get to know so many nice people and have the oportunity to serve them. – less
Good Group of Workers
Field Worker (Former Employee), Scottsmoor, FloridaJanuary 6, 2013
Maintained orange groves and hay fields. Maintained equipment to preform job duties. Great Boss....
productive, fun work place
Evidence Technician (Former Employee), OklahomaDecember 4, 2012
Pros: fabulous coworkers
Cons: low pay and benefits for this position
Log in evidence, destroy evidence per statute, travel to OSBI, and always the chance to learn new things and receive further trainings.
Candy land candy store
Supervisor (Former Employee), D/fw airportNovember 1, 2012
Pros: working at the airport saw alot of celebrities
Cons: getting in an out of the airport
This company was one of the best companys i ever worked for had a blast. The owner were good people.
Great company
Assembler (Former Employee), Shady Grove, PASeptember 18, 2012
Large company with local values. One of the largest employers in the area.
exciting and challenging, fast paced enviroment
Welder (Former Employee), Greencastle, PAJune 13, 2012
Pros: i was doing what i loved the most
Cons: ventilation and the subsequant heat during the summer
The welding position i had within this company was very pleasurable and satisfying.... a typical work day consisted of welding sub frames of very large mobile cranes. With sporatic trips to other buildings for repairs and rework. Where i learned more about the assembly process of what i have been building. when i would return i would pick up where i – more... left off in the welding process. i got to take on very large rework projects and was able to put my problem solving skills to work by completing a task with qaulity and time in mind, so i could cut back on rework costs as much as possible. the most enjoyable part of this job was the challenges faced every day and that i was doing what i was most passionate about, which is welding. my co-workers were some of the greatest guys i have worked with and still have very close relationships with the majority of them. – less
They care about the patients.
Certified CNA (Former Employee), Lake Wales, FLMarch 22, 2012
Pros: lots of work for everyone.
They went out of their way to help the patients and their families.
A Lovely place to work
Support Worker (Current Employee), BirtleyFebruary 8, 2014
A typical day wrking here would include helping the guests to get dressed, including helping them with all aspects of their personal care. We would then take the guests out, such as shopping, bowling etc.
Productive and fun workplace
Sports Coach (Former Employee), LeicesterJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
The Braunstone Grove was a fantastic place to work! it was so enjoyable, the staff were great to get along with so were the children. I had the best experience in sport at Grove, if i had the chance i would go back and do it all again.