Grove Employee Reviews

Excellent local manager (NHA)
Human Resources Director (Current Employee) –  Washington PASeptember 18, 2016
I like the Nursing Home Administrator, patients and staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping staff and interacting with the patients.
Pros
Amazing Nursing Home Administrator
Cons
Corporate headquarters staff
Management is very poor
Food Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 1, 2016
Loved working in a busy enviorement ! Only thing I didn't like was that the general manager had a lot of preference so he would make others feel very bad or not even feel like going to work !
Productive and very busy but thats what I like.
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  frontdeskAugust 29, 2016
I am the first person tenants and visitors see. I am always upbeat giving services with a smile. I am always multi-tasking from the phones to the file room and posting water payments. I am the person who takes the application, shows the potential tenant the model unit. I really enjoy talking with people during the application process. One thing I don't like is getting in paperwork after the application has been taken.
Pros
free benefits vision health dental
work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  500 Asbury St Evanston, IL 60202April 4, 2016
This was my first experience as a CNA other from being in home health care. It was a learning experience I'd never forget. I love working with the elderly and tend to get attach real easily. I loved the fact that I learned how to use all the lifting equipment, and doing ROMs on patients. Conversing with the patients and assist with their ADLs. I love what I do as a CNA.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Didn't get a chance for breaks it was too hectic.
Working at the grove
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 5, 2016
Working at the SLC Airport was a great experience overall. i had to work with alot of people and i got to meet people all around the world. i learned to communicate well with others and got very comfortable and good working with and counting money, Also how to make all kinds of hot and cold drinks. My co-workers were pleasent but always looked up to me and always asked me questionss since i got to now the job well and quick. It was hard to get to the airport since it was always so busy, and parking wasnt any fun. But on the other hand i met many airport workers and had a great experince there.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
we paid for parking
Very fun workplace. Helping passengers at the airport. Nice healthy work enviroment.
Porter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 13, 2016
Stocking different vendor locations. Transfer kitchen items from downstairs to upstairs location. Lifting many items or cases of soda's 60+ lbs. Cleaning, washing dishes, stocking for the next shift.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Great environment and friendly exposure to the field.
maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYJanuary 4, 2016
I grew up on the golf course and worked there in high school managing the cart shed so I knew everyone that worked there and we had a good time improving the course.
Pros
Discounted lunch
Cons
Hard manual Labor
productive and fun work place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Shady Grove, PADecember 29, 2015
loved working here, had interesting characters, management was awesome, typical work day was not full of stress you was left alone to do your work co workers was pretty cool. pay was great and benefits was great.
Definitely a great work place and opportunity to learn.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 10, 2015
Due to the high volume of customers, learning the job quickly was mandatory but fun. Everyone helped out and worked together as a team. The support for one another was always at high level on each shift. For any job I believe customer service is extremely important, due to this belief it showed in my work ethic. Management put me in charge of the customer service field which made my job much more enjoyable.
Pros
Free drink and food, meeting new people everyday, learning new things on each shift
Cons
delay flights due to inclimate weather, short breaks, very small office
I had the opportunity to work within various areas at Grove.
Manufacturing Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shady Grove, PAApril 22, 2015
I always had many interactions with various levels within the company. I would also provide assistance with issues and tasks.
During my management years I have learned to guide, train, and provide crucial information to employees as needed.
I have always provided a positive attitude with co-workers.
The most challenging areas would be not knowing information that was requested, at that point, I would do research until I could provide answers.
I enjoyed communicating with employees and outside resources.
Pros
Various areas of communtcation.
Cons
Some levels of health care coverage.
On-campus store
Cashier/stocker (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAApril 2, 2015
A typical day at work includes working at the register, stocking items, and cleaning up around the store.

I learned how to do all the things mentioned above.

The manager is very nice.

Co-workers are fellow students, so everyone usually gets along fine.

The job is only difficult because classes can be tiring.

I like working at the register best, because I like interacting with people.
Productive and fun place
Busboy. (Former Employee) –  Coconut Grove, FLFebruary 7, 2015
I learned too much about to deal with the customer. and very good co-workers,and a nice manager. For sure,the food here,is very very good,excellent cooks and chef
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
nothing about to say
Great company
Project Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2015
The company was really great put run out of project Very well run company. worked with all the people within the company. The project were all long hard working projects
Good co workers & Team work
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, PAFebruary 4, 2015
This was a good company with good benefits. My job was to build axels. A crane was used to move pieces as needed. I learned to use the computer to pull blueprints for directions. If parts were not available management would help to get them. Most co workers were easy to work with and easy to talk to. One of the most difficult parts of the job were scraping epoxy off of the metal and carring the steering cylinders to be put on the axels. They are akward ad heavy. I liked the job most when I could see the finished axel.
productive, hardworking
Workers Comp Representative (Current Employee) –  Vallejo, CAJanuary 16, 2015
busy clinic scheduling patients
get along well with all my coworkers
insurance benefits
Pros
Monday-Friday
Cons
short breaks, no overtime pay
Trading Company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2014
Quickly growing well diversified protein trading company with multiple offices.
Full Time/ Part Time Job
Babysitter\Nanny (Current Employee) –  Houma, LASeptember 29, 2014
I love working for them. I was full time now I am part time. I did everything they needed me to do with their child.
productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 10, 2014
I learned to be nice and friendly. It is a good company with good management. My co-workers are friendly and helpful. the most enjoyable part of this job is helping people.
Creative and Productive Environment.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Shady Grove, PAFebruary 20, 2014
Hand drawing illustrations using a drafting table. Communicated with, technical authors and engineers to arrive at best idea of the product. Depicted function, relationship, and assembly-sequence parts and assemblies by laying out and drawing schematic, perspective, orthographic or oblique-angle views.
Benefits
Cons
Cut backs
n/a
Handyman/Painter (Former Employee) –  orlandoJuly 23, 2013
I did painting demolition went to different apartments and houses and construction sites