Grow Financial Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Opportunity to advance quickly!
Branch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 31, 2017
Not a bad place to get your feet wet in the banking word. Lots of opportunity. Always looking to promote from within! They believe in their people, and try to show their gratitude to employees for their hard work throughout the year.
Great environment to work in!
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 30, 2017
Everyone that works here, always has a smile on their face. It is a great fun place, they care about making they're employees happy. Glad I was a part of that.
Productive and fun workplace
Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FL 33759May 24, 2017
Great place to work! Awesome benefits, and they push you to always be better. They make you feel wanted. I would definitely recommend a job here for someone looking for a fast-paced, competitive work environment.
Worst company to work for.
MCC (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 17, 2017
As a formal employee, I felt used by the company. I worked for Grow Financial for over 5 years. The entire credit union needs help keeping their employees. My department Internal survey was at an all time low (failing) Overall my hard work and time spent was for nothing. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving work everyday.
Great Place to Work
Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Grow Financial has been rated one of the Best Places to work for many years in a row. They show interest in their employees growth and personal development which helps to create a good work life balance.
Great Place to Work - Little Opportunity
Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 16, 2017
The expansion model for Grow Financial outside of Florida has left very little opportunity for advancement in the newer markets.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Little opportunity
Good workplace enviroment
Relationship Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2016
Grow is an up and coming financial institution that is trying to expand. Overall the experience as an employee wasn't great.
Ok place to work...
Other Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 2, 2016
The benefits are great!

Job advancement is limited due the small number of employees in each department.

Think long and hard before accepting a position here if you're looking long term for help with defining a career path, opportunities for job advancement, training, and work recognition. The work hours are long in some departments.
Benefits
Cons
"Strongly encouraged" to participate in extra curricular activities outside of work
Very Diverse and Fun place to work
Card Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Greeting the guard who always puts a smile on my face. I've learned that a smile or asking someone how they are doing, can go a long way. Management is supportive and down to earth. Love my coworkers who have a great sense of humor. Hardest part is hearing a member crying or upset and unable to help. The most enjoyable is to make someone's day by helping in some way.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
Inability to Grow
Overall a Great place to work
Direct lending specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa flOctober 18, 2014
Grow financial is one of the best companies I have worked for, the management is great. I feel that they really care about their employee and customers. Fun work environment. Benefits are great
Pros
fun work enviroment
Fun place
Direct Lending Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 3, 2014
One thing I can say about this employer is that they sure know how to appreciate their employees.
A decent workplace
RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 1, 2014
I found that working at Grow Financial FCU was a pleasant experience at the least. The management was pleasant to work with just as the members were. The benefits I received were adequate and there was no discrimination within the workplace. My coworkers and I got along and a typical day at work was challenging yet rewarding. The hardest part of the job was to choose to leave it for another. But the most enjoyable part of the job, to me, was seeing every members' happy face as they walked into the door to ask for my assistance for any type of transaction.
benefits
Cons
n/a
Fun and relaxed work environment
Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2013
Grow Financial Federal Credit Union is a fun and energetic workplace. My responsibilities on a day to day basis is to provide a total member experience known as TME. I am a mentor to many in our organization helping those new and inexperienced staff rise in their current roles.

All supervisors and managers are easily accessible which makes your voice count when it comes to decisions and conflicts you see in the workplace.
Provides friendly, expedient, competent and professional service to members via phone and/or written correspondence. Cross-sells products and service.
MCC Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 10, 2013
Provides 'word class service' to members on every interaction according to the member Contact Center call flow. Actively to provide coverage in multiple queues as dictated by the business. Understand and solves member(s) problems, makes decisions concerning the policies of the credit union on loans, accounts, eligility of membership and collections.
Pros
management always cares about each employees and always doing fun things in the department.
We had a nice lunch room with a pool table and two flat screen TVs.
EFT Financial Card Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Brandon FloridaApril 3, 2012
Grow Financial FCU is a great company to work for. I really enjoyed working at Grow Financial FCU. I was impress that the President and the Vice President knew their employees names. Everyone was very friendly there and willing to help each other.
Pros
free tickets to different events; lunch gatherings, awards to employees, friendly staffs
Cons
did not have christmas parties nor family picnics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grow Financial Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

Grow Financial Federal Credit Union Reviews by Location