Grow Financial Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good workplace enviroment
Relationship Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2016
Grow is an up and coming financial institution that is trying to expand. Overall the experience as an employee wasn't great.
Very Diverse and Fun place to work
Card Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Greeting the guard who always puts a smile on my face. I've learned that a smile or asking someone how they are doing, can go a long way. Management is supportive and down to earth. Love my coworkers who have a great sense of humor. Hardest part is hearing a member crying or upset and unable to help. The most enjoyable is to make someone's day by helping in some way.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
Inability to Grow
Overall a Great place to work
Direct lending specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa flOctober 18, 2014
Grow financial is one of the best companies I have worked for, the management is great. I feel that they really care about their employee and customers. Fun work environment. Benefits are great
Pros
fun work enviroment
Fun place
Direct Lending Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 3, 2014
One thing I can say about this employer is that they sure know how to appreciate their employees.
A decent workplace
RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 1, 2014
I found that working at Grow Financial FCU was a pleasant experience at the least. The management was pleasant to work with just as the members were. The benefits I received were adequate and there was no discrimination within the workplace. My coworkers and I got along and a typical day at work was challenging yet rewarding. The hardest part of the job was to choose to leave it for another. But the most enjoyable part of the job, to me, was seeing every members' happy face as they walked into the door to ask for my assistance for any type of transaction.
benefits
Cons
n/a
Fun and relaxed work environment
Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2013
Grow Financial Federal Credit Union is a fun and energetic workplace. My responsibilities on a day to day basis is to provide a total member experience known as TME. I am a mentor to many in our organization helping those new and inexperienced staff rise in their current roles.

All supervisors and managers are easily accessible which makes your voice count when it comes to decisions and conflicts you see in the workplace.
Provides friendly, expedient, competent and professional service to members via phone and/or written correspondence. Cross-sells products and service.
MCC Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 10, 2013
Provides 'word class service' to members on every interaction according to the member Contact Center call flow. Actively to provide coverage in multiple queues as dictated by the business. Understand and solves member(s) problems, makes decisions concerning the policies of the credit union on loans, accounts, eligility of membership and collections.
Pros
management always cares about each employees and always doing fun things in the department.
We had a nice lunch room with a pool table and two flat screen TVs.
EFT Financial Card Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Brandon FloridaApril 3, 2012
Grow Financial FCU is a great company to work for. I really enjoyed working at Grow Financial FCU. I was impress that the President and the Vice President knew their employees names. Everyone was very friendly there and willing to help each other.
Pros
free tickets to different events; lunch gatherings, awards to employees, friendly staffs
Cons
did not have christmas parties nor family picnics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grow Financial Federal Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3