GrowthCap is currently looking for one to two associate/analysts to assist in various business building activities including:
- Performing research on the private equity and debt markets
- Evaluating private company business models and financials
- Researching and tracking Reg D private placements
- Participating in GrowthCap’s product development process
The Associate/Analyst is anticipated to begin mid July 2013 and can work remotely.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Desire to work with an early stage company
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial initiative and skill
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Business or economics concentration from a top tier university or college
- Dedication to teamwork, demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Interested candidates should send a resume prior to July 8, 2013.
Women's Health and Nutrition