Grubb Properties Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
N/a
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2017
Complete work orders, meet with vendors, walk property, order supplies. Property management was lacking in people skills/ support.
Lack of help for property size. Tenant relations was very nice and made for an enjoyable work day.
Pros
Self managed
Cons
Poor property management
Company that cares
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 3, 2017
I loved working for Grubb Properties. I only left for more pay. They care about their properties and their residents. I highly reccomend working for their company and living on their properties.
Very happy here.
property manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 4, 2015
My job consists of typical property manager functions including all financial reporting. The upper management reflects a strong moral and ethical stance with room for mistakes and learning without condemnation. The most difficult part of the job is completing reports within the time parameters with Yardi software or the invoice process which is tedious.

Co-workers are great and work is always fun except when it is actually work....can't blame Grubb for that! Compensation is excellent and motivation is based on loyalty not fear. I've worked with 8 different companies over the years and Grubb has been the best so far. Although not the most aggressive with advancing electronic platforms i.e. Rent scanners not yet in place etc. the company is moving in that direction. I highly recommend this company if the chance to join comes to you.
Pros
Management atmosphere
my typical day at work
Lead Maintenance technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
My typical day at grubb incudes, grounds, make readies, move in inspections, move out inspections, work orders, ordering what I need, and helping where I can. I have learn that a well ran apartment community has the office and maintenance on the same page. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is cleaning dog stations. Theres no way to get around it, it has to be done. The most enjoyable part about my job is my work environment. I love the fact that I like to go my job.
Pros
team members
Cons
distance to get to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grubb Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4