Grubb Properties Employee Reviews

Really cares about their employees
Multi-site Property Manager - Multifamily Housing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2016
Grubb Properties is a great company to work for. I've been amazed at their dedication to their employees and their care and concern for others. They support promotions from within and have a good benefit package. I would highly recommend this company
Pros
Company culture
Benefits
Very happy here.
property manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaNovember 4, 2015
My job consists of typical property manager functions including all financial reporting. The upper management reflects a strong moral and ethical stance with room for mistakes and learning without condemnation. The most difficult part of the job is completing reports within the time parameters with Yardi software or the invoice process which is tedious.

Co-workers are great and work is always fun except when it is actually work....can't blame Grubb for that! Compensation is excellent and motivation is based on loyalty not fear. I've worked with 8 different companies over the years and Grubb has been the best so far. Although not the most aggressive with advancing electronic platforms i.e. Rent scanners not yet in place etc. the company is moving in that direction. I highly recommend this company if the chance to join comes to you.
Pros
Management atmosphere
my typical day at work
Lead Maintenance technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
My typical day at grubb incudes, grounds, make readies, move in inspections, move out inspections, work orders, ordering what I need, and helping where I can. I have learn that a well ran apartment community has the office and maintenance on the same page. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is cleaning dog stations. Theres no way to get around it, it has to be done. The most enjoyable part about my job is my work environment. I love the fact that I like to go my job.
Pros
team members
Cons
distance to get to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grubb Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8