Grupo Antolin

Grupo Antolin Employer Reviews

laid back workplace, assembly
Assembler (Former Employee), 642 Crystal pkwy Belvider ILFebruary 4, 2015
with this position I learned how effective it can be working as a team and as an individual and reach goals, co workers were very friendly, the hardest part of the job was the sudden mandatory overtime with less then a 24hr notice, the main part of the job I enjoyed was co workers and it's fast pace
Productive and fun place to work... great for work advancement within the company.
Supplier Quality Engineer / Supervisor (Former Employee), Canton, MIJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: 1 hour lunch, small setting, clean & safe family environment.
Cons: bad: on the job training & communication across departmental lines.
Productive and fun place to work, new management staff, family environment that has family problems. Overall great for work advancement within the company.
Has good health insurance
Production (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYJanuary 7, 2015
This place was really good for health insurance. The work was hot and itchy.
worse factory I've ever worked at
Production Associate (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYNovember 19, 2014
Pros: perfect attendance bonus yippy
Cons: everything else
they do not care about their employees, no heat or air, no raises, they will send you to the worse job for reporting a manager to HR
Many jobs are slow and uninspiring
Production Laborer (Current Employee), Marlette, MIOctober 8, 2014
Monotonous work. Learned jobs quickly and kept self-improving performance. Enjoyed management and most co-workers. Most enjoyable part is interacting with co-workers.
Decent place to work
Operator (Current Employee), Marlette, MIJuly 14, 2014
Pros: company paid health insurance
Cons: lack of communication
Grupo Antolin pays a bit under what is normal for this position, but the benefits, including company paid health insurance, help to cushion the blow.
very swell place to work
Laborer/ machine operator (Former Employee), Marlette, MIFebruary 13, 2014
good clean work place I would work there again and I would recommend anyone to go there,
1st manufacturing job
Production Operator/Auditor (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYNovember 15, 2013
Great experience that helped in team building skills, learning production & quality skills.
Alright , but if not used to the heat not for you.
Inspector of parts (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYOctober 21, 2013
Typically depending on what shift you are on, I , personally was on 2nd shift 2pm-10pm . What i had learned was to have a better understanding of attention to detail while inspecting the headliners looking for any defects after they came off the press. My co-workers for the most part i liked them until the shift leader decided to switch people from one shift to the shift i was on. The hardest part of the job , would be that if you are not accustomed to high temps and being on your feet for long periods of time with out the chance to it down until your break, sweating the second you step on the floor .
Assembly Line (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILJune 25, 2013
Pros: company partys and good benifits
Cons: did not follow company policy or contract
It was a really good place to work for fast paced workers. I would come to work and go to the assembly line. It was fun and making sure you could be fast at what you do and have perfect quality. I learned a lot from this company on how to assemble the inside of some of the cars we worked on. The management needed some help. The only bad thing about it was that they never followed proper procedures or even followed by our own company contract. The co-workers were fun to work with, very helpful and if u needed help with something they were always there to help. The hardest part of the job would be starting new doors and you would have to build them differently from what you knew. It was hard at first to get it in tag time which is before the line reaches red. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we always got the job done.
fast paced
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Marlette, MIApril 4, 2013
Very fast paced when producing parts. management is nice. coworkers are good. being able to keep up is the hardest part.
chrysler chain
Forklift Driver/Assembler (Former Employee), Belvidere, ILMarch 16, 2013
Cons: too many hours
grupo is a ok company but the hours vary and made many car doors 600.
Great place to retire from.
Inustrial Maintenace Technician (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 27, 2013
Daily pre-maintenance to keep equipment running optimal.Learned robot tweaking tolerances.Management took great care in knowing i was entry-level.The greatest part of the job was putting what i learned in school into real world apps.
Productive assembly line
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: had a 30 min lunch
I liked working there. I learned that you can do big things with small groups.
Clean Enviroment
Hi-Lo Driver (Former Employee), Warren, MIFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: clean workplace
Cons: terrible managemnt
Nice place to work, they had a hard time with management, verbal language from the office supervisor's wasn't very professional. They actually went threw 5 supervisor's since ive been there for 6 months in the warehouse. Otherwise it was ok.
This job required me to be on call which often interfered with my personal life.
Material Planner (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYDecember 9, 2012
I maintained daily inventory, purchasing orders, dealt with defective materials, shipping and receiving of materials, parts and maintenance of simple executions on the presses and water jets.

Grupo Antolin Salaries