GSD&M Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Invoice Auditor (Former Employee), DowntownApril 10, 2015
Pros: Great people, great location, very fun work environment
Cons: micromanagment issues
I really enjoyed my time at GSD&M. There are lots of fun activities planned for employees and they are great about balancing work and time off. Once you are in a certain department though, it is not as easy as they say to move to or gain experience in another department. There are also some micromanagement issues that don't necessarily vibe with their core values though I'm sure that doesn't apply in all departments. All in all, it's a great place to work and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to work in the advertising world.
Fun Work Environment
Assistant Account Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXFebruary 7, 2015
Takes pride in their work culture, but needs to have a better training program. You also have to be very proactive to even get annual reviews.
Great Company
Desktop Support and Information Resources Intern (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 2, 2014
Pros: everything is great
Cons: minimum wage for interns, but you learn more from your team
I had the opportunity to work for this company and I never regretted working for them. work environment is just too awesome, friendly staffs and the facilities are top-notch. Young and energetic people. My team was so great and friendly, they gave me the opportunity to learn and network with other staffs.
Best Creative team in the world
Enterprise Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 2, 2014
Pros: people, flexibility, creative energy
My experience at GSD&M was phenomenal. I had the honor of working with some of the most creative, talented, and ambitious people in the industry.

I learned so much during my time there, and I now possess the knowledge and wherewithal to start my own IT consulting business and confidently assert my candidacy for any job I desire.
Awesome agency with great company culture
Account Service Intern (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 21, 2013
Pros: free food around office, great location, awesome people, great culture
Cons: late work hours
GSD&M is an amazing, full-service Advertising agency located right in the heart of Austin, TX. Situated right on west 6th street, the agency is within walking distance of Whole Foods, along with some very trendy/hip bars for happy hour after work hours. Everyone at the agency works extremely hard and are very skilled at what they do so don't expect to get by here if you aren't a hard-worker or if you aren't very passionate about your client. GSD&M is filled with a very diverse group of people and the agency culture is very laid-back.
Very inviting and fun workplace. Professional but informal.
Production Intern (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 21, 2012
A very well organized company. Demonstrates the importance of teamwork. Everyone seems to be connected, wether it be interns and executives or mail room workers and receptionists.