GSF Mortgage Corporation

GSF Mortgage Corporation Employer Reviews

Technical Skills Required
IT and Technical Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIJune 12, 2014
This company is obsessed with staying ahead of the curve in new technology. They keep you challenged to learn the newest ways to keep customers happy with the long process of getting a mortgage. Also, using the newest techniques in marketing.
Proud to work for GSF
Onboarding Specialist (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIJune 12, 2014
While working most of my mortgage career with GSF, I have learned so much. The support I feel with GSF is unmatched to any company I've ever worked for. The management listens and cares about how we feel and what we need to be successful. I feel confident coming to work everyday knowing I work for an honest and sincere company.
GSF Mortgage is a family-like environment
Content and Social Media Coordinator (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIJune 12, 2014
Pros: friendly staff, constant communication, holiday party, baseball games, charity events
GSF Mortgage has a family-like environment, which makes coming to work everyday enjoyable. We have branches throughout the United States and even though we have not met many of them, they are still like family to us.

Management is always willing to help and works around the clock to make each person successful.They have implemented an onboarding team – more... to assure a smooth transition for new employees. To balance work and life, they plan company events throughout the year: baseball games, charity events and a holiday party. Above all, the always show how much they appreciate their employees. – less
Dynamic and cutting edge
Marketing Director (Current Employee), Appleton, WIJune 12, 2014
Great place to work. Lots of support. Technology savvy company.
Fantastic company culture & strong marketing support
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Brookfield, WIJune 11, 2014
Pros: transparency, strong marketing support, integrity
My experience with GSF began in February of 2012 after having been in the mortgage industry going on 12 years and having been with the same lender for the last 8. I had grown accustomed to a certain company culture, a very negative one, that I felt was very common to the mortgage industry as a whole. A complete lack of support, a feeling of apartness – more... and distrust, and no sense that anyone cared at all for your success. To say the least, this had a direct impact on the both the quantity and quality of business being done.

Looking for a change, I found GSF and again figured it would be business as usual. I’m happy to say that I was completely wrong. I found a smaller company that proved to be innovative yet maintained a traditional company culture, one of support, trust, and recognition, the feeling that you are a part of a team. I was told GSF would help me to succeed and grow my business as much as I chose to, and they delivered. I feel confident in GSF’s long term success as a leading mortgage lender and am very proud to be a part of it. – less
Government Underwriter (Former Employee), Aurora, ILOctober 22, 2013
Pros: remote location
Cons: communication
Busy work place. Allot of email communication. Good Management.
Good training
Branch Owner/Manager (Former Employee), Carlyle, ILMarch 26, 2013
Pros: great office support
one on one training
good compensation
always up on latest technology in mortgage industry

About GSF Mortgage Corporation

Our history for nearly 20 years has been established by developing trust relationships with our Branch Managers, Loan Originators – Read more

GSF Mortgage Corporation Photos