GSP Employee Reviews

Stressful Workplace with constant employee turn around
Team Lead/Silkscreen Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Provo,UtahNovember 6, 2016
Typical day would be getting there on time and getting to my station and set up to go.Checking out what had been done the day prior to my shift,than either continuing the job in motion or starting a job from scratch.I learned how to run a clamshell printing press,read production orders,quality control,packaging and shipping out on time.Management was awful,employees were treated with disrespect and were required to commit 24 hours to the company at the companies will with very little notice(say 30 minutes before shift ended they would tell you,you had to stay,even though you have already worked a 10 hour shift and have children to get home to)or tell you at the end of your night shift of 10 hours that your switching to days the next morning(at least once a month this would happen)nobody was exempt from this requirement which makes any life outside of the company difficult.I believe this has changed in the last year though(3rd shift introduced)I loved my co-workers,they were amazing people with a great drive.Hardest part of my job was if my screens were stretched out,aligning my images properly.We were required to use duct tape and or burn a new screen to get it to line up properly(time consuming and had to put job aside and start a new one while being pre-pressed)The most enjoyable part was when a job was completed and ready for fullfillment,than seeing my signs in stores around town.
Pros
It was close to home, I got a pay check, I loved what I did
Cons
I had no time to myself and my family, management was terrible, It was difficult to get a pay raise, (had to wait months after being told of an increase on my next check, than had to go to HR on several occasion to get it in motion)
Very fast paced, always on a strict timeline, and successful
Shipping Clerk/ Fullfillment (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 1, 2013
A typical day at work is long and on your feet anywhere from 8-12 hours a day, everyday. There is no time to slack around and just do nothing because there is always something that needs to be done. The management was awesome. They always joined in and helped. My co-workers hated life. Hated their job but loved the pay. The hardest part of the job was that it was a two weeks on one week off kind of job. It turned out to be a month on and maybe a few days off. So your working 8-12 hour days for days on end and its exhausting. The most enjoyable part was how fast paced it was and how high the pay was.
Pros
high pay, guaranteed overtime, and successful
Cons
long hours, non stop work, and never really sure when you're getting time off.
fast working pase
Factory Work (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 2, 2014
a day i go thr n work hard pay attention to rules n get along with others
Pros
good n easy going job
Cons
need more work
Growing company
Human Resources Director (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 18, 2013
Growing company with good people.

Exciting business with a lot of growth potential.
used many chemicals w/out the right safty gear
PLATER (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYAugust 26, 2013
used too many chemicals w/out gear and got sick for the whole ytime i was there.
productive
Inspector/packer (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 12, 2013
had to learn how to inspect and pack parts properly
had to make sure it was done right