GSS InfoTech

GSS InfoTech Employee Reviews

Recruiter - OPT Recruitments (Former Employee), North Brunswick, NJApril 7, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Good work/life balance
Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee), Glastonbury, CTJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: great work/life balance and tools to perform my job function
Cons: vendor contracts are non-existent therefor the staffing team no longer has a function.
I am employed but seeking a new opportunity. GSS Infotech (formerly System Dynamix) has lost a good deal of market share and has made it difficult to work in a production/commissioned environment. As a recruiter, I have always found it distasteful when candidates speak negatively about prior or current employers. What happened with this company is when we were bought by GSS and the core management of System Dynamix departed, we began losing all of our clients and and feel off nearly all of the vendor lists when up for renewal. GSS itself is a great company, but the staffing line of business I am part of is no longer viable within the company.
Productive and pleasant workplace.
On site Delivery Specialist, Generals Mills (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNAugust 26, 2013
Worked as part of a team of contractors, who, collectively, received, set up, and delivered desktop computer hardware and peripherals at a major Minnesota corporation. Worked directly with corporate department managers as well as help desk staff and individual end users to support their computer hardware needs. Each day was a mixture of tasks that varied. I enjoyed having the freedom to arrange tasks based upon importance.

GSS InfoTech Salaries