Cons: not enough funds coming in to assist clients
· Analyze client’s situation to determine what is needed to maintain and/or improve his/her health, family, social, or medical status to remain in the least restrictive environment using assessment form.
· Ensure services are delivered; and are of the quality and quantity to produce desired outcome.
· Coordinate all formal and informal services received by client.
· Interact with client’s caregiver and family.
· Assist client in maintaining or improving self-sufficiency and functioning, and helping protect the client from abuse, neglect and exploitation.
· Serve as a link between acute and long term care service providers, Department of Children and Families, Adult Protective Services, Area Agency on Aging for North Florida and CARES.
· Complete and maintain client record with progress notes related to service provision and monitoring.
· Created and maintained spreadsheet to tack staff assignments for patient care services using Excel.