GSS Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Exellent
Security Guard Officer (Former Employee) –  Goshen, NYJuly 25, 2016
Drive to location ,report to supervisor obtain your duties , make contact with co workers plan to follow .You must be courteous are all time and develop a close relationship with people you work for and the environment that you protect ,hardest part to be on your feet all day , you have succeed with duties get to go home save
Small town living is great
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIJune 10, 2016
Great place to work. Willing and resourceful co-workers. Worked nights and enjoyed the interaction on the rehab unit. Management was always willing to listen.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, pleasant and appreciate residents
Cons
Short staffed at times.
Goverment work was missed managed
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 14, 2016
I performed my duties every day while the government was lost not knowing IPDE being a IPDE Contractor: NAVY YARD NAVSEA PMS397 I never worked for a team that didn't know what they were doing.
Pros
GSS
Cons
Goverment
Productivity
Inventory/Property Technician AECOM (Former Employee) –  BagramOctober 2, 2015
Enjoyable company to work for. Movement of goods was directed properly. Team was good to work with. Management took care of there personnel.
Fantastic experience.
Human Resources/Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 29, 2014
Working in Kuwait was an experience that I will always remember.
We worked with a very diverse group of employees from several different countries. I enjoyed meeting and working with the different nationalities. The hardest part was finding translators for all the different dialects they spoke.
I had never worked with passports, visas, and work permits in a foreign country before so I had to learn many things in a short amount of time.
We had a work force of over 400 employees. As the Human Resource specialist I oversaw an office of five employees and was responsible for completing all necessary paperwork to allow employees permits to work and live in a foreign country. My office was also responsible for tracking man hours, vacation pay, benefits, and passport dates. I reported to the general manager, the contract manager, and the US Army as required.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Productive, Steady flow
Pallet Maker (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCFebruary 5, 2015
The mornings would be straight ground and pound making pallets using a nail gun. I was taught how to better use hand tools and manual tools. I learned cooperation also. The management seemed to be nice and polite allowing a little in between break when things were at a very high paced level. Co- workers were funny and easy to get along with for the most part. The hardest part was being able to control the nail gun all day after your hands began to hurt. The most enjoyable part was the over time was voluntary so you could get as much OT as you wanted.
Pros
there was never really a manager on the floor so you didn't have to feel pressured
Cons
hazardous environment
Start up company
Director: Business Deveoplment and Operations (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CaApril 27, 2014
Identifying, forecasting, and closing new opportunities
Managing relationships at all levels within the account
Vertical Account Penetration, Territory Management, and sales growth
Bids for new client projects
Too much work for hired staff
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Quincy, FLJanuary 28, 2013
· Analyze client’s situation to determine what is needed to maintain and/or improve his/her health, family, social, or medical status to remain in the least restrictive environment using assessment form.
· Ensure services are delivered; and are of the quality and quantity to produce desired outcome.
· Coordinate all formal and informal services received by client.
· Interact with client’s caregiver and family.
· Assist client in maintaining or improving self-sufficiency and functioning, and helping protect the client from abuse, neglect and exploitation.
· Serve as a link between acute and long term care service providers, Department of Children and Families, Adult Protective Services, Area Agency on Aging for North Florida and CARES.
· Complete and maintain client record with progress notes related to service provision and monitoring.
· Created and maintained spreadsheet to tack staff assignments for patient care services using Excel.
Cons
not enough funds coming in to assist clients

Want to know more about GSS?

Ask a question