GSS

GSS Employee Reviews

Start up company
Director: Business Deveoplment and Operations (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CaApril 27, 2014
Identifying, forecasting, and closing new opportunities
Managing relationships at all levels within the account
Vertical Account Penetration, Territory Management, and sales growth
Bids for new client projects
Fantastic experience.
Human Resources/Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee), KuwaitJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: long hours
Working in Kuwait was an experience that I will always remember.
We worked with a very diverse group of employees from several different countries. I enjoyed meeting and working with the different nationalities. The hardest part was finding translators for all the different dialects they spoke.
I had never worked with passports, visas, and work permits in a foreign country before so I had to learn many things in a short amount of time.
We had a work force of over 400 employees. As the Human Resource specialist I oversaw an office of five employees and was responsible for completing all necessary paperwork to allow employees permits to work and live in a foreign country. My office was also responsible for tracking man hours, vacation pay, benefits, and passport dates. I reported to the general manager, the contract manager, and the US Army as required.
Too much work for hired staff
Case Manager (Former Employee), Quincy, FLJanuary 28, 2013
Cons: not enough funds coming in to assist clients
· Analyze client’s situation to determine what is needed to maintain and/or improve his/her health, family, social, or medical status to remain in the least restrictive environment using assessment form.
· Ensure services are delivered; and are of the quality and quantity to produce desired outcome.
· Coordinate all formal and informal services received by client.
· Interact with client’s caregiver and family.
· Assist client in maintaining or improving self-sufficiency and functioning, and helping protect the client from abuse, neglect and exploitation.
· Serve as a link between acute and long term care service providers, Department of Children and Families, Adult Protective Services, Area Agency on Aging for North Florida and CARES.
· Complete and maintain client record with progress notes related to service provision and monitoring.
· Created and maintained spreadsheet to tack staff assignments for patient care services using Excel.