GTA

GTA Employer Reviews

What I Learned/Hardest Part
Transport clients to and from destinations (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 28, 2014
GTA teaches the importance of time management. The hardest part of the job is the early routes (if you choose these).
A good emmployment.
Air Department/Website Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 5, 2014
I wish they could've offered better salary and advancement.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Manhattan, KSFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: great opportunities
Cons: can be stressful
Meet with professor to discuss students' grades, and to complete required grade-related paperwork

Present class material and delegate class discussion

Setup and manage classes for professor

Manage discussion board for online classes

Notify instructors of errors or problems with assignments as well as address students needs

Return assignments to – more... students according to established deadlines

Schedule and maintain regular office hours to meet with students – less
Challenging, Excited and Rewarding
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), AuburnJanuary 23, 2014
My job at Auburn University is a Graduate Teaching Assistant. I really love what I do. I talk with a lot of students daily and encourage them to perform hands on experience in their Matlab projects. I learn new things at the same time I consistently share my knowledge with them.
Fun environment and amazing people to work with
Business Development (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 4, 2012
Good food
Management listens to you
Co-workers are very supportive
Good experience; great job.
GTA; RA (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 23, 2012
Pros: health care.
On-the-job experience directly teaching undergrads. My experience was 4 years of full charge teaching - one course each academic session. They even provided an assistant!
IT Contract Agency
Programmer (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIAugust 20, 2012
As a contract employee I was assigned to the ASC account. GTA performed a fair amount of follow up on my behalf and that of the customer.
Good place to work everyone is very friendly. To bad it closed down
Food service director (Former Employee), Uvalde, TXAugust 13, 2012
I would get there at 7am start breakfast for the kids. And after that would run breakfast reports. I start lunch at 9:30 to be ready by 11. After lunch is served I clean up and run lunch and end of the day reports. Finish up production and get ready for the next day. I worked alone in the kitchen.
good place for work
Phone sales (Former Employee), palm harbort flJuly 10, 2012
Pros: bonds to the best seller
I like to help my clients and give them the best services
I had no experience in sales over the phone but the company gave me all the training to be a very good seller and archive my sales goals.The work environment was very good.
the distributer of the colored i repped was HORRID
GOLDWELL TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 4, 2012
Pros: i loved to educate other people to use color and style hair
Cons: unkind people at distrubutership
not nice people at all and i left DAYS before the color line pulled out of there...
Advancement/ Chartered Accounting Training
Quality System Co-ordinator - Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Markham, ONJune 15, 2014
o Reported to the Strategic Business Unit on trend analysis, process performance measurements and other pertinent quality system information
o Coordinated Quality System Management Activities for ISO 9001 and the Management Framework
o Managed and facilitated a successful ISO 9001 recertification external quality audit in the GTA
o Conducted internal – more... quality audits of engagements and processes to ensure compliance with CGI’s management foundation
o Ensured timely resolution and closure of defects and improvements/innovations
o Maintained Client Satisfaction Assessment Program as well as results – less
Fast paced, always on the go
IT Consultant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: always learning something new
Cons: very long hours
Being self-employed with several clients means that I am always busy, often working 10-12 hour days to meet client needs.

I have learned a lot on the job, adding to my list of experiences. My server knowledge has grown as having to quickly familiarize myself with new sites to be able to support them.

I am my own manager, although I do have a group – more... of associates that I am able to consult with. As we are all very busy, it is difficult to get guaranteed support from them when required.

Manawa has a great bunch talented and very bright individuals, however we rarely work as a team as we all manage our own clients.

Hardest part of the job was dealing with the fact that there is no work/life balance. It is difficult to build any sort of routine as my schedule depends heavily on my clients schedule.

Working with my clients. My strong suite is to build relationships and maintain them by providing excellent customer service. – less
Great corporate training experience
Consultant/Freelancer (Former Employee), torontoDecember 4, 2013
Train workplace communication and management skills effectively to a range of participants of different ages, backgrounds, organizations and ability levels.
Great place to work, great people!
Freelance Fashion Stylist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 5, 2013
loved working here! Great atmosphere,the store always smells amazing co workers are positive, team players and the music in the store is awesome!
Perfect
translator and interpreter (Former Employee), GTAJuly 1, 2013
Good prospect with exposure to various chances of new challenges
Government
IT Technician (Current Employee), HarareApril 12, 2013
Pros: plenty of time to study
learnt a lot at this company, l can safely say l have gained a lot of experience
Personal Tutoring
Personal Tutor (Current Employee), GTADecember 22, 2012
I have been able to teach students the material that they are having
difficulty with in school in Math and English. By doing so I have been able to strenghten my leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Environnement de travail agréable
Assistante de Direction du Vice Président (Former Employee), London, ENGApril 21, 2014
Pros: avantages de tarifs sur les hotels, assurance vie et voyages
Cons: pas d'évolution de carrière
Une journée de travail typique consiste a gérer et optimiser les correspondances en fonction de leur dates butoirs.

Optimiser le temps et la gestion de l'agenda de mon supérieur: prise en compte des réunions programmées ainsi que des nouvelles demandes de rendez-vous.

Controle des notes de frais de l'équipe commerciale.

Gestion des contrats commerciaux.

Relation – more... avec le service légal, financier et ressources humaines.

La difficulté est de savoir gérer plusieurs projets en même temps.

L'aspect le plus agréable est d'être en relation avec des collaborateurs implantés dans le monde entier et de travailler au sein d'une équipe soudée. – less
agradavel
office boy (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: salario baixo
Empresa boa com varias oportunidades para ganhar experiência, baixa remuneração, mais comprometimento serio com funcionário.

About GTA

GTA has recently come under the umbrella of TeleGuam Holdings, LLC. This company was formed in order to bring state-of-the-art-telecom – Read more