GTI Employee Reviews in United States

Easy, but a bit of a dead-end
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXMarch 4, 2016
It's the perfect answer to a college town that usually requires a degree and five years experience for any other minimum wage job. It's on the spot hire, it's flexible hours, and the work is pretty easy. However, it doesn't have any room for advancement, and there's no such thing as full time employment.
Nice Place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 17, 2016
Needed to make more money so decided to go back on the road. I probably wouldnt go back to this company. its a good starter comapy though.
made a mistake changing companies
truck driver (Former Employee) –  Pacific, WAFebruary 8, 2016
completely different from priv. job didn't like working for this company thet took all the fun out of driving went their for more money
i loved decorating
Interior Decorator (Former Employee) –  Albany, TXOctober 20, 2015
it was a very good job. I would work one week on and one week off. was paid good money to work 10hrs a day. I was able to work by myself. I would clean up after the guys remodeled the apartments and order the furniture online and then take the company credit card and buy all the items needed to furnish apartments.
Everyday work
Carwasher (Former Employee) –  Commerce City CoJune 9, 2015
Washing golf cars in a high paced environment while being rewarded by traveling to shows around the country. Located in commerce city co and also phoenix az.
awesome place to work
whip handler (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 6, 2015
the job was fun management was great to be around the people I worked with were very helpful and understanding I learned several different positions while working for them
Injection
Injection worker (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHFebruary 6, 2015
I worked in injection molding. I did inspection of parts for defects, assembled and packaged them. Kept a clean and safe work environment. Followed order sheets and printed labels.
production not fun
Assembly/Injection Tec (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INFebruary 5, 2015
I work hard I am good at my job. I have saved parts many times form going out of the building. The Management here need much help on how to treat there employers. I never let a bad part get by me rather it is mine or someone else s.
Pros
20 min lunch
Cons
two 7 min breaks and never be late
Small owned company that doesnt know what they're doing.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bremen, GAOctober 27, 2014
Horrible management and very unprofessional. Payroll is never right. Some weeks you get paid and some weeks you don't. Check stubs come in the mail completely blank and some weeks they don't come at all. Problems and issues not resolved by owner. Hired over the telephone and never met an actual person? Just told to go to a location. No interview or anything. Weird. Business probably wont be around for much longer. The whole place is a joke.
Pros
easy money...(when you get paid)
Cons
very unprofessional owner/boss
small company lack of space
receiving manager (Former Employee) –  Iron Ridge, WIOctober 15, 2014
generally good company , small space to work in ,did 5 different jobs , only one I did not like was working with toxic chemical ,
Pros
learned alot, met some good people
Cons
working with toxic galvanizing chemical
Clean and productive place to work.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 5, 2014
A normal day at GTI is repetitive and orderly, with a very strict 5s policy. This is a new plant that has only been open a little over a year and management is still growing and learning daily with a long way to go. The staff for the most part is friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job is the repetitive tedious motions, while maintaining the proper cycle time.
Pros
continual growth
Cons
low pay
Not the best, but far from the worst.
Mold Injection (Former Employee) –  Greenville, OHApril 8, 2013
Overall it was a decent place to work. Very clean environment.
Pros
easy work. well managed. very clean.
Cons
short breaks. long walk to cafeteria.
It was a place to make a buck.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMarch 8, 2013
Hard core sales environment. My first exposure to strictly hardware sales which turned out to be mostly commodity items purchased on price.
Also had to deal with strictly resellers of these products.
Not an enjoyable place to work where you were subjected to much ridicule and embarrassment if you didn't measure up on occasion.
I was happy to leave and get back to software sales.
Enjoyable work with friendly coworkers, but pay rate is not a living wage.
Third Party Verification Agent (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXNovember 28, 2012
I enjoy getting to talk to the customers, and my coworkers are great people. The managers are helpful and friendly. I have learned to use several different types of new user interfaces to enter data.
The hardest part of this job is that some of the scripts used for customer verifications are badly worded and are sometimes difficult for the customers to understand.
Pros
friendly coworkers, and managerial staff. company has a lenient approach to break times
Cons
pay rate is insufficient, and it is common to have some difficulties with customers due to poorly written scripting.
Boring
Call Center (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMarch 21, 2012
This is a good, easy job, but IT IS SO BORING! You get fired if you fall asleep (of course) so make sure you bring things to keep you busy!! Puzzles, coloring, etc.
Pros
scheduled lunches, lazy/easy job.
Cons
boring! will put you to sleep, if your not careful!