GTN Technical Staffing Employee Reviews

Casual environment with very involved management
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2015
This company is very supportive of its entry level employees while also creating a positive environment for senior recruiters. They have a custom training program that draws heavily on the Flanagan and Zigler schools of sales and actively look for the best possible employees. I came into this company with no sales experience but am now comfortable when speaking to candidates on the phone.

Management is actively involved in the company, working directly with the employees in many cases as an equal. They are still capable of doing the work, they don't just put it off on others.

The employees are great; we have a friendly environment that's further strengthened by monthly company lunches and the occasional group outing. We've gone to play paintball, painted at Painting with a Twist, and done charity events as a team.

The hardest part of the job is that they expect you to be the best you can possibly be. They want driven employees who will work hard to better themselves continuously through training both with the company and on their own. They don't want anyone to stagnate here.

The best part of the job is that you always have access to all the resources you need to meet their standards and you have the full support of your supervisors. It's great working in an environment where you know your boss really believes in you.
Pros
Nerf guns, company outings, monthly luncheons, lots of training, paid breaks
Cons
Pricey health insurance
GTN Technical Staffing
Junior Data Center Architect (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 10, 2015
I found working for GTN and supporting Hewlett Packard was a very rewarding position and I was able to obtain a greater knowledge of hardware in a Data Center environment.
Excellent management and support from Employers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TxApril 2, 2015
I came into GTN as a very green employee. I had no knowledge of recruiting, let alone technology. The staff supervisor and owners provided me with their time, as well as resources such as books on technology and the art of recruiting to make sure I was doing the best I could efficiently. Nonetheless, the best part about working for GTN is that they strongly encourage honesty and integrity when dealing with our candidates.
Growing company!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 2, 2015
Great work environment and knowledgeably management.
Great co-workers and work life balance.
Ability to work on own schedule with little management.
Pros
High income potential
Staffing company
Senior Network Program Lead (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 22, 2014
Don't expect a corporate culture here. You're completely on your own. That's good in the sense that you will manage yourself.

This company does nothing to proactively management its contracts. Your contract can end suddenly and without warning. In my case, they couldn't even tell me what my contract length of time was. Poorly managed contracts.
Recruiting organization
Senior Recruiter and Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 29, 2013
Contacting candidates about suitable jobs, linking them to open jobs, presenting candidates, setting up follow up dates, calling managers for job openings, scheduling client visits, scheduling interviews, Closing candidates on job offers.
Pros
Entrepreneurial environment with helpful management and great training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GTN Technical Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5