GTN Technical Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

GTN Technical Staffing
Junior Data Center Architect (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 10, 2015
I found working for GTN and supporting Hewlett Packard was a very rewarding position and I was able to obtain a greater knowledge of hardware in a Data Center environment.
Excellent management and support from Employers
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TxApril 2, 2015
I came into GTN as a very green employee. I had no knowledge of recruiting, let alone technology. The staff supervisor and owners provided me with their time, as well as resources such as books on technology and the art of recruiting to make sure I was doing the best I could efficiently. Nonetheless, the best part about working for GTN is that they strongly encourage honesty and integrity when dealing with our candidates.
Growing company!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 2, 2015
Great work environment and knowledgeably management.
Great co-workers and work life balance.
Ability to work on own schedule with little management.
Pros
High income potential
Staffing company
Senior Network Program Lead (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 22, 2014
Don't expect a corporate culture here. You're completely on your own. That's good in the sense that you will manage yourself.

This company does nothing to proactively management its contracts. Your contract can end suddenly and without warning. In my case, they couldn't even tell me what my contract length of time was. Poorly managed contracts.
Recruiting organization
Senior Recruiter and Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 29, 2013
Contacting candidates about suitable jobs, linking them to open jobs, presenting candidates, setting up follow up dates, calling managers for job openings, scheduling client visits, scheduling interviews, Closing candidates on job offers.
Pros
entrepreneurial environment with helpful management and great training.