Wisconsin-based company is looking for a full time experienced WordPress Developer /Designer who can handle and develop multiple sites simultaneously from start to finish. Experience with responsive design, development and installation on a hosting server required. HTML code for advanced customization would be a plus.
Full time 40 hrs week in our newly remodeled fast paced & fun Suburban Milwaukee office.
Compensation - salaried, based on experience
- Work with Account Manager to create eye catching yet practical, user friendly websites
- Document and report time and materials
- Develop and meet project deadlines
- Uphold client specifications.
- Regularly document and communicate project status
- Ability to develop, integrate, and manage a CMS (Content Management System)
- Understanding of Object-orientated design and development
- Understanding of SEO best-practices, integration and development methods.
- Portfolio of previous web development projects required.
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
If you think you might be a good fit, send an email stating why and enclose a resume with links to your work.