GUARANTY FEDERAL MORTGAGE

GUARANTY FEDERAL MORTGAGE Employee Reviews

They offer good rates on mortgages
Processing Manager (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMay 28, 2013
Pros: flexible hours if office was not busy
Cons: no healthcare and no lunch or breaks when busy
I enjoyed my job overall because I enjoy doing a good job at what I do. I enjoyed my co-workers and other employees . The upper management staff could use a class on personal skills dealing with employees – more... . A typical day at work was fast paced enviroment making sure the clients were serviced along with doing the job and offering superb customer service.
I learned to deal with Managment with a smile even if managment was wrong. I learned to handle that in a very diplomatic manner. – less
Glad I joined the TEAM
RMLO (Current Employee), FriscoApril 25, 2013
Pros: training, compensation plan, business model
Cons: i'm the new guy
I was very skeptical at first and even didn't go to my first interview. I did reschedule and after speaking with the GFM management team and the President I was excited to accept an offer to be a RMLO. – more... The culture and team concept really appealed to me. Mgmt is there to teach and inspire success. I will say the job is much harder than i envisioned but to GFM's credit they told me it would be and even though I had been in the industry for 5ears there was a big learning curve. I have learned more about the mortgage industry in the short time i have been here than I really thought was possible. I feel I have a bright future here and hope to contribute to GFM's sucess. – less
Great company to work for.
Senior Loan Advisor (Current Employee), Frisco TxApril 4, 2012
Pros: great team enviroment, comp plan, quality leads, close loans in less than 30 days
Cons: none so far
Everything I was told during the three step interview process was dead on. GFM has delivered over and beyond my expectations and I feel that I was very fortuntate to find a new home in the mortgage business. – more... I have grown as a loan officer in the time that I have worked here and the company has trained me to be more efficient in my loan originating responsibilities. Great Leads to work and the most competitive company I've ever seen on pricing. Every deal counts and GFM will fight to help you get it. Management is all about a TEAM effort and it shows daily in how we conduct business. You do have to possess a certain skill set to work here but that's what makes me proud to be a mortgage professional. The company expects you to know the business and will train you if you don't but you can't be an order taker like at the big banks. I'm on pace for a record year and GFM is the reason for it. – less
great team oriented work environment
processing manager (Current Employee), frisco, txApril 4, 2012
Pros: training, team work, fast paced
Cons: so far i haven't had any
I love this place. They work hard and as a team. Not like the big banks where everyone is working against each other. GFM has trained me to be an efficient employee and I feel that my daily contributions really matter to my team and the companys success.
Razor focus to customer service and quality loan production.
Senior Loan Advisor (Current Employee), Frisco, TxMarch 21, 2012
Pros: great comp plan, bonus structure, quality leads provided, and in house processing for fast turn times
Cons: located in north dallas, but all depends on where you live.
So far Mgmt has delivered everything they told me from the beginning and really tries to create a team oriented enviroment. Not like the big bank i came from. They do expect you to more of a mortgage professional instead of just a order taker so it's not for everyone but if you are a good closer and know the mortgage business then you will succeed here.

About GUARANTY FEDERAL MORTGAGE

Founded and based in Texas, GFM has served the Lone Star State exclusively since 2001. Our main office is located in Frisco, Tx – Read more

GUARANTY FEDERAL MORTGAGE Salaries