GUARANTY FEDERAL MORTGAGE

GUARANTY FEDERAL MORTGAGE Employee Reviews

True teamwork and accountability by all! Sales and Operations work together with integrity and focus to deliver results.
Senior Loan Advisor (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 8, 2013
Although I am a fairly new member of the GFM team, I am seasoned mortgage professional with 20 years in the business. I have been surprised at the high level of my own personal development thus far, which I attribute to the expertise and coaching provided by the management team (particularly on true sales and communication techniques), and my willingness to accept it and grow. The management delivers what they promise-and expect integrity and accountability in return. Programs, pricing and fees that beat the competition and excellent turn times. Success available for someone that is driven to succeed and has the right attitude.
Pros
you truly drive your own success.
Cons
must be able to accept straight forward feedback and coaching. if you are able to do so, you can use it to grow and thrive in a changing mortgage market.
They offer good rates on mortgages
Processing Manager (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 28, 2013
I enjoyed my job overall because I enjoy doing a good job at what I do. I enjoyed my co-workers and other employees . The upper management staff could use a class on personal skills dealing with employees . A typical day at work was fast paced enviroment making sure the clients were serviced along with doing the job and offering superb customer service.
I learned to deal with Managment with a smile even if managment was wrong. I learned to handle that in a very diplomatic manner.
Pros
flexible hours if office was not busy
Cons
no healthcare and no lunch or breaks when busy
Glad I joined the TEAM
RMLO (Current Employee) –  FriscoApril 25, 2013
I was very skeptical at first and even didn't go to my first interview. I did reschedule and after speaking with the GFM management team and the President I was excited to accept an offer to be a RMLO. The culture and team concept really appealed to me. Mgmt is there to teach and inspire success. I will say the job is much harder than i envisioned but to GFM's credit they told me it would be and even though I had been in the industry for 5ears there was a big learning curve. I have learned more about the mortgage industry in the short time i have been here than I really thought was possible. I feel I have a bright future here and hope to contribute to GFM's sucess.
Pros
training, compensation plan, business model
Cons
i'm the new guy
Great company to work for.
Senior Loan Advisor (Current Employee) –  Frisco TxApril 4, 2012
Everything I was told during the three step interview process was dead on. GFM has delivered over and beyond my expectations and I feel that I was very fortuntate to find a new home in the mortgage business. I have grown as a loan officer in the time that I have worked here and the company has trained me to be more efficient in my loan originating responsibilities. Great Leads to work and the most competitive company I've ever seen on pricing. Every deal counts and GFM will fight to help you get it. Management is all about a TEAM effort and it shows daily in how we conduct business. You do have to possess a certain skill set to work here but that's what makes me proud to be a mortgage professional. The company expects you to know the business and will train you if you don't but you can't be an order taker like at the big banks. I'm on pace for a record year and GFM is the reason for it.
Pros
great team enviroment, comp plan, quality leads, close loans in less than 30 days
Cons
none so far
great team oriented work environment
processing manager (Current Employee) –  frisco, txApril 4, 2012
I love this place. They work hard and as a team. Not like the big banks where everyone is working against each other. GFM has trained me to be an efficient employee and I feel that my daily contributions really matter to my team and the companys success.
Pros
training, team work, fast paced
Cons
so far i haven't had any
Razor focus to customer service and quality loan production.
Senior Loan Advisor (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TxMarch 21, 2012
So far Mgmt has delivered everything they told me from the beginning and really tries to create a team oriented enviroment. Not like the big bank i came from. They do expect you to more of a mortgage professional instead of just a order taker so it's not for everyone but if you are a good closer and know the mortgage business then you will succeed here.
Pros
great comp plan, bonus structure, quality leads provided, and in house processing for fast turn times
Cons
located in north dallas, but all depends on where you live.

4.6