Guardian Angel Caregivers, Inc. provides customized non medical care to elders in the comfort of their home. We are a start up business with two initial locations 1) Burbank, IL and 2) Bolingbrook, IL .
We are seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator for Bolingbrook location. Great opportunity for an energetic, motivated and multi tasker! The main focus of this position is to coordinate client care with referral source, client and employee, ensuring the quality of services delivery. This dedicated, experienced individual will be responsible for the staffing, matching, and scheduling of our clients and our trained caregivers who deliver quality personal care, homemaking and companion services to seniors and those with disabilities enabling them to age with dignity in the comfort of their home. The ideal candidate will possess a passion for working with the elderly and improving the quality of life for those we service such that personal gratification and career fulfillment supersede compensation.
This position reports directly to the local office Branch Manager.
- As a Staffing Coordinator, Guardian Angel Caregivers, Inc. will depend on you to be an important link between our field staff and clients. Through extensive phone contact, a variety of administrative duties, problem solving and data input, you will help great people find great jobs. Your main focus will be taking client orders, obtaining employee availability and matching/scheduling employees to open orders.
- Scheduling staff for both new and existing client engagements
- Managing staff absences to ensure that all engagements are staffed as required
- Maintenance of existing employee database including:
1. Gathering feedback on employee performance and customer satisfaction,
2. Generating initial disciplinary actions for field staff to ensure compliance with HR policies for write up’s and terminations with Branch Director
- Answer Phones, handle incoming client and applicant calls
- Communicates all scheduling to clients and field staff including changes
- Prepare and make all bank deposits
- Prepares all agency mailings
- Ensures that all staffing requests (filled / unfilled) are entered in the system
- Ensures that all weekly schedules are correct and all changes are entered in the system
- Answering office phones, including “on-call" phone rotation after normal business hours
- Other administrative support tasks as assigned
- Management of caregiver recruiting and hiring process, including:
1. Conducting phone screens, scheduling initial interviews and completing related paperwork (i.e. interview summary)
2. Gathering required background information and paperwork (i.e. I-9’s, tax documents, references, background checks, drug screening, etc.) and scanning of documents into online employee records
3. Continually monitoring applicant status to ensure adequate applicant and hiring flow to meet the demands of the business
4. Manage credentialing of all new hire, active, and pending field employees including tracking of continuing education requirements
5. Verify the accurate hrs worked by each employee for the purpose of employee payroll and client invoicing.
To be considered for this position, you MUST:
- Be able to meet the primary job requirement to coordinate and schedule caregiving services for our clients and caregivers in an efficient, accurate, and thorough manner while always maintaining professionalism.
- Be fully accountable for providing an outstanding customer service experience at all times to all clients and family members, referral sources, and Guardian Angel staff and field employees.
- Possess a strong problem solving ability and initiative to SOLVE AND TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEMS (not just identify them);
- Make quality decisions in a timely manner, even under uncertain conditions, while considering immediate and long-term consequences of decisions that support the company's goals
- Possess an exemplary work ethic, high personal standards and be a great multi-tasker.
- Possess a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent telephone technique--we must be able to "hear your smile" over the phone.
- Have a positive attitude at all times--" I can make it happen" is your mantra!
- Have a strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be flexible
- Have the ability to think on your feet quickly and calmly
- Focus on "getting the task done" even if it means staying after office hours
- Have the ability to think outside of the box
- Be extremely detail oriented and meticulous at documentation-- a "check all of the boxes type-of- personality"
- Be a people person -- must like working with others in a team environment
- Have the ability to mentor others -- this position works with individuals of all ages and experience levels
- Be able to give 100% or above at all times ---as we do not accept any less!
- High school diploma
- Have worked as staffing coordinator in healthcare industry for at least a year.
- Can type fluently without looking at the key board, Proficient computer skills as the staffing assignments are processed electronically. Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer knowledge with maintaining and working with employee databases, MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook.
- Office skills, including the ability to use most common office equipment such as fax machines, scanning documents and copiers, are required. The coordinator must have experience using telephones with multiple lines, multi-task on several calls and maintain professionalism and patience with a fast passed environment.
This is full time employment with benefits. The salary ranges from $12/hr- $14/hr
Visit us at www.my-gac.com
Indeed - 16 months ago