Job Summary: The Homecare Clinical Supervisor oversees the clinical functions in the agency and is responsible for maintainingquality standards of care.
Essential Job Expectations and Procedural Responsibilities:
*May be responsible for on-call visits after hours and on weekends if below the established census level
- Provides overall direction to ensure clinical services are provided in accordance with standards established through state and federal regulations.
*Organizes and coordinates the ongoing clinical operations of the agency.
*Ensures that adequate qualified personnel are provided, retained, and utilized in an efficient manner.
*Ensures the delivery of quality patient care.
- Provides professional growth and development of staff and ensures adequate staff education, orientation and evaluation.
- Develops operational plan in collaboration with each department’s manager, for goals, measures, and targets in alignment with the overall goals of the organization.
- Reviews departmental trends and facilitates improvement of processes through Process Improvement activities.
- Encourages staff development through the Performance Improvement Program.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accrediting standards.
*Maintains ongoing liaison with field staff and the community.
*Utilizes problem-solving method of stating the problem, performing root cause analysis, and identifying strategic step for solutions.
- Prepares reports and analysis showing progress and adverse trends with appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
Minimum of 3-5 years progressive homecare experience including supervisory experience. Experienced in Oasis documentation.