Position Summary: The Sales/Marketing Representative insures coordinated operations between the agency and hospitals, nursing homes, physicians and community organizations. The Sales/Marketing Representative works with patients, families, physicians and other health personnel to provide the highest quality of care.
Essential Job Expectations and Procedural Responsibilities for the Sales/Marketing Representative:
1. Obtain valid Medicare and other referrals as outlined in the offer letter or established by marketing management.
2. Obtains authorization for home health services from primary physicians.
3. Maintains forms, reports, and statistical data including input into marketing tracking application.
4. Participates in expos, health fairs, and other marketing venues when requested.
5. Submits timely and accurate expense reports within budget allotted.
6. Pre-plan daily & weekly sales activities.
7. Cold call Skilled Nursing Facilities, Hospitals, Physician Offices to establish relationships to ensure homecare referrals to Guardian Angel Homecare Agency.
Education/Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in business highly desirable.
Two to five years Home Health experience or other healthcare public relations preferred. Must be licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance
with State requirements. MUST HAVE OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE.