Guardian Real Estate Services Employee Reviews in United States

Great Promise - Little Delivery
Portfolio Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 30, 2016
Initially I enjoyed my experience. I discovered that the accounting and development departments were top notch. Operations was not - no training in place for site staff, a culture of shame and blame and zero collaboration with experienced Portfolio Management staff. Long hours, heavy work load and little support from upper management. Compensation was good, benefits were not.
Property Management Company
Property Manager and Leasing (Current Employee) –  PortlandMay 1, 2015
Working for Guardian as a property manager has been a stable, secure and pretty good choice for me. I have had a couple of promotions and the wages are better than the other management company I worked for.
Pros
Independence and not micromanaged
Growing compay with results to prove quality
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 10, 2014
Top shelf management and systems to accomplish growth and retain employees.
The pay was good
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 12, 2014
Reasonable pay, my salary started off very good. However, I found it strange that the majority of community managers I interacted with did NOT like working for this company. Portfolio Managers gossiped to site managers about other site managers and frequenly in mixed company. I found that very unprofessional. Very little training that was helpful and many departments did not know the answers to basic questions. There were several very nice people within the company as well, I especially thought my accountant was friendly and helpful.
Pros
compensation
Cons
moral, training, managment staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guardian Real Estate Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8