Gucci Employee Reviews in United States

Successful work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJune 28, 2016
Working at Gucci is a wonderful experience! The employees are very helpful and they are very understanding. Ive learned a lot about working in an upscale company such as etiquette and high quality products. I enjoy gaining relationships with each customer in which keeps them coming back.
Pros
High-end
Cons
Distance
Amazing Retail Salary
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2016
Good company to work for, however management in stores has been lackluster. I have little work/life balance, which is expected in this industry, however manager is unwilling to work with schedules or requests during soft seasons. I have wanted to grow with company for some time and feel that I am stuck while people who are not ideal for better positions get to advance.
Pros
uniform, luxury experience. Brand is an icon
Cons
schedules lead to burnout, store management is not experienced in people skills
Work at Gucci is a demanding yet rewarding experience.
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 25, 2016
A typical day of work at Gucci consisted of establishing and building upon client relationships through the use of a CRM. The environment created at our store was always fun, positive, and growth based. Plenty of opportunities to grow as a salesperson. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was having the opportunity to really make my clients day on a daily basis through exceptional customer service and selling.
Really great co-workers and management.
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJApril 30, 2016
Overall it was a great experience wouldn't take it back for nothing in the world. The staff was a pleasure to work with and had a very easy going atmosphere also professional.
Pros
experience, benefits, location, networking, hours
Cons
N/A
Exciting place to work
Customer Service Logistics (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 27, 2016
Though I worked out of the office in Secaucus, NJ. I loved it. They use to have a van service that picked us up from the city and brought us to the jobs doorstep and back.

You are able to learn a lot and though room for advancement is somewhat limited, it exists. Call Center hours were growling, but appreciation for a job well done was always acknowledged.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
Late hours
Rich in History
Supervisor - BEAT Coach (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 23, 2016
The Gucci Group is intensely focused on its history and standards. To provide the clients/costumers a positive and fun experience without loosing principals, company expectations and standards is a must. We are very well trained and prepared to assume new positions. The company is very good in rewarding employees and recognizing new talents as well. Days go by so fast. Employees comes from all walks of life and everyone is friendly and kind.
Pros
lots of training and support.
Run by Liars and Crooks
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 16, 2016
The Human Resources department protects management from any criticism, including but not limited to racism, favoritism, fraud, lying, stealing. You should not only never work there, but you should also never shop there. The brand is for label-loving mindless followers who think a brand makes them better than other people.
Cons
Gucci is a great place to work!
3D Modeler and Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Milan, MIJanuary 27, 2016
I've been working at Gucci for three years and I really had a great time there.

I developed my skills in 3D modelling and rendering and I was lucky to have a boss that trusted in my skills and made me grow professionally.
Pros
Free lunches, bonus, Christmas Gift
Cons
Too much sovra-structures
Good Place to Work
retail (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2016
Do your job,no problems.A lot of higher class customers.Easy place to work,co-workers are good too.I liked everyone I worked with,they know what they are doing.Left but still speak with some of the empolyees
Meeting new people in a daily base is fun
Sales Associate / Full time (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 5, 2016
It is such a joy to meet up new faces every day, I have learned so much knowledge about fashion industry every day, the most enjoyable part of my job which is I have met a few amazing coworkers at work.
Pros
Positive, self-result-driven
Cons
micromanagement, over control
love it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2015
best place to work wish i could have stayed love love love love love
always busy and the best job i ever had wish i got more pay tho
Pros and Cons
Associate Store Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 31, 2015
Poor management and demanding expectations. There are some advancement opportunities available. Hard work and results are rewarded and acknowledged from upper management. Sometimes the far proximity to an upper manager to a store can lead minimal supervision and the store manager to become out of control.
High paced, great fashions
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 22, 2015
Great place to work. Well compensated and goal orientated environment. Had a lot of fun working for this company and they provided really great benefits.
Pros
Great Fashions
professional luxury beyond expectation
Professional Sales (Former Employee) –  Westchester, NYOctober 21, 2015
a typical is very rewarding. as you get to great new clients and assist them with their customer needs in our retail store. you learned a lot of management skills also. you were able to create your own business as well as implementing new business ideas. i like this job a lot. i feel i learned enough for my next career path in retail.
Awesome employees
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXAugust 23, 2015
Small work space is my only complaint. But I can genuinly say the employees treat each other like family and they make it enjoyable to be there.
Great environment to work in.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJuly 28, 2015
Gucci's name speaks for itself. The quality of the staff, and the product impeccable. Gucci invests in it's people. Great place to work.
gucci
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  short Hills, NJJuly 10, 2015
One of my favorite places to work. Great collections, store is always busy and clients love the brand. Would go back if I had a chance to work for them again
Awesome
Customer Associate (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJuly 7, 2015
Learned a lot from the customers. Most of the customers shopping at Gucci were foreign so I really learned a lot. Management treated everyone like family from the associates to the security guards.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  woodbury commons outletApril 16, 2015
You clock it. Set your goals for earnings and sales for the day. Go neaten up your section at work. Assist shoppers on the sales floor. During slow time, reach out to clients via email that you built relationships with, informing them on new inventory and promotions. At the end of the Day count your sales and clock out.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
short breaks
Good place, good people
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  NJMarch 7, 2015
I learned a lot of stuffs at Gucci, I could work a lot as a team mate. Good experience. The ability to work in team is one of the best things to do an efficient job. Its an excellent job to work at, while you gain useful experience and to learn new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gucci. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2