Gucci Employee Reviews

Fun and energetic work place
Selling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 28, 2017
Poor communication on advancement overall a good place to work. Management in the shop is great upper management within the company not the best. You can advance as long as you move out of the state.
Overall, a good place to work.
Stock Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJNovember 24, 2017
While the workload, and the demands placed on the stores can be heavy, the company is a pretty good one to work for. The earning potential, particularly for sales people, is good. And they do TRY to create a work/life balance.
rewarding and for fashion lovers
Sales supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VANovember 6, 2017
Good company with good values, very rewarding if you work hard you'll see your work paid off on commissions.
Good environment and development for growing with in the company.
Love Customer Service
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJOctober 25, 2017
On the phones helping customers with watch and Jewelry repairs.
I love to help people and understand and always put myself in their shoes. Alot of responsibility. Entering stores, credits, entering repairs.
Pros
Flexible with doctors appointments
Cons
Since i relocated, commute is horrible
fun and flirtatious
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAOctober 9, 2017
This high end retail environment lends itself to fun, fashion, and reputation. It's a highly competitive environment, but also has lots of potential for personal success.
Pros
clientele
Cons
management
LUXLRIOUS place to work
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJOctober 3, 2017
always saw celebs, and met interesting people, great atmosphere if you know you want to succeed, keeps you motivated to keep doing better every day just being there.
Fun productive place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2017
I enjoyed my time at Gucci! It is a beautiful company to work for that is always growing and changing which provided a great challenge. I decided to change my career path and went back to grad school and that is why i left Gucci.
store security agent
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  ParisAugust 15, 2017
basic store security job, in a very nice neighborhood in Paris, nice clientele, I've never had any bad experience there

I learned a lot from staff how to sale and interact in this environment
very cut throat work place
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2017
I've been an employee at Gucci for 5 years. I was dedicated to the job. I had alot of responsibilities. Being in the building for over 10 hours a day i was able to see the Good and the Bad .. The Good about the place is the amount of people that shops there daily, including celebrities. The Bad is that the employees fight over sales all the time.. what makes things worst is the management doesn't care about who's fighting, all they care about is sales. All of these things make the environment at Gucci a terrible place to work..
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
bad service
productive
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJuly 5, 2017
It was a pleasure working for Gucci. It is a very comfortable place and environment to work in . The superzisors are kind and considerate. . The workers there work as a team.
Un ambiente bueno
Packing (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJune 29, 2017
Hacíamos 8 horas diarias y nos daban 2 brei y lunch
Not the best experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJ 08401June 21, 2017
My experience at Gucci was not great. Management had their favorites and made it difficult to work with people. being it is on a commission basis this created a hostile culture. Completely unprofessional and I would not recommend.
Pretty much best of the best
High End Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Aspen, COJune 17, 2017
Super nice store, 2 levels, some of the best product in the entire country, lots of celebreties as clients.... great atmosphere, and wonderful bosses that would visit.
Pros
great pay
Cons
switched management a little too much
Reputable Luxury Brand
Selling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2017
If you are pursuing a career in luxury retail then Gucci is the company you want to represent. It is a customer service driven environment with high expectations and long hours, including holidays and weekends.
Productive,High end retail,everything is for sale
Assistant Loss Prevention Manager (Former Employee) –  5th ave flagship store 56th streetMay 3, 2017
When you work at this company everyone is a sales person from the moment the doors open until they close at night.you learn how to refer customers even if you are not in the sales department. you are taught about the product and how to speak about it to the customer. even the stock staff is taught how to carry the product out to the customer for presentation.the culture is upscale,friendly and customer satisfaction is the goal no matter what.this is a field where branding the company name is everything. every detail is taken into consideration from the way you dress to the way you stand and speak.i lot of my customer service skills was learned while being employed here. for me it is the perfect training ground for the retail industry in sales and retail loss prevention. i learned how to electronically follow products into and out of the store from warehouse to sales floor and if it was not sold how to trace it if it was stolen.working here gave me the profession edge i needed to further my career advancement in other security organizations. they command a standard just like the military that you can carry with you anyplace you go.
Pros
discounts on the product, steady pay, 401 plan, consistent work hours, professional work environment
Cons
raises don, t come often
Great place to work if you enjoy high end luxury work.
Director of Retail Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 1, 2017
Working for Gucci was a dream and very enjoyable. At the time before the change in corporate management changed, it was very enjoyable and gratifying working for them. Of course you had to follow the guidelines, but as a merchant you were given the freedom to do what was needed to make the business better.
Working for a Great Company
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJApril 26, 2017
Nothing i can really say but that i do love my job just looking to relocate and see what is out there. Great company to work for. Good benefits, just need to appreciate employees more.
Pros
Summer hours, flexible with time
Cons
Need more appreciation
great luxury work place with benefits
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 20, 2017
a great luxury place to be in, working with craft leather goods, and amazing clients, a dedicated and motivated company with great advancement in the company
Pros
benefits and discounts
Terrible Management
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 5, 2017
When I worked here, things were terrible. Assistant manager was extremely unprofessional and I am sure she broke many HR regulations. No one said anything because we were afraid we'd be let go. There was NO SUCH THING as " work life" balance.
Pros
Great Benefit
Cons
No work life balance, you are married to Gucci when you work there.
If you like Retail, It's a Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 9, 2017
Company benefits, company DNA and luxury products offered, treatment of staff, work environment, training offered on product knowledge, and the Gucci life.
Pros
Great base and commission pay.
Cons
Lack of clear communication at times between staff and management.