Gucci Employee Reviews

Great environment to work in.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAJuly 28, 2015
Gucci's name speaks for itself. The quality of the staff, and the product impeccable. Gucci invests in it's people. Great place to work.
gucci
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee), short Hills, NJJuly 10, 2015
One of my favorite places to work. Great collections, store is always busy and clients love the brand. Would go back if I had a chance to work for them again
Awesome
Customer Associate (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAJuly 7, 2015
Learned a lot from the customers. Most of the customers shopping at Gucci were foreign so I really learned a lot. Management treated everyone like family from the associates to the security guards.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), woodbury commons outletApril 16, 2015
Pros: paid lunch
Cons: short breaks
You clock it. Set your goals for earnings and sales for the day. Go neaten up your section at work. Assist shoppers on the sales floor. During slow time, reach out to clients via email that you built relationships with, informing them on new inventory and promotions. At the end of the Day count your sales and clock out.
Good place, good people
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), NJMarch 7, 2015
I learned a lot of stuffs at Gucci, I could work a lot as a team mate. Good experience. The ability to work in team is one of the best things to do an efficient job. Its an excellent job to work at, while you gain useful experience and to learn new things.
Every Great Work Environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Cabazon, CAFebruary 26, 2015
I would come in and be greeted with warm welcomes and hellos from everyone. I would be prepped for the day. My manager would give me a key and place me in a station to welcome customers and help them with whatever they needed. My co-workers are ever helpful and nice. the hardest part is having busy days and everyone helping the same customer. Just being at the job is very enjoyable.
Loved it wish I never Left
Shipping and receiving (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYFebruary 4, 2015
Wonderful atmosphere work came first. management top notch everyone did there share and made it a great working enviorment.
A Great place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), San MarcosDecember 30, 2014
Pros: sale effectively
Cons: not enough hours
One of the best places,i ever work,with great staff and management,I learned to sharpen my skills and communication,i enjoyed every part of gucci,and meeting new people everyday.
Great work environment
Store Manager (Current Employee), sunrise flDecember 27, 2014
Typical day at work is fastpaced due to sales and very fun. as well as learning something new everyday and management was supportive. My co workers were very easy going, nice, and polite. I was very dedicated working everyday. i hired and trained
Loved working with this company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tamuning, GUDecember 13, 2014
Pros: keeping up with the lastest high end fashion trend.
Cons: no room for advancement.
I enjoyed working with Gucci and especially being able to keep up with the lastest fashion trends. It being a high end boutique Ive learned how to deal with the specific types of customers. Thankful for my awesome customer service skills I actually got hired by the GM just by helping her find a Christmas party dress with a previous employer.
Great experience
Intern (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: experience
Back office, inventory and clerical work. Saw firsthand how high end retail works. The job was only for the summer so it was short lived but during that time most of the co-workers were nice.
productive workplace
Sales Associate- Men's Shoes/Ready to Wear (Former Employee), ny nyNovember 14, 2014
good pay, very easy going work place,long hours very fast pace
People are great
Accounts Receivable Intern (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJNovember 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The people you work with will show you a good time at work and you will not regret coming into work any day of the week.
Productive and professional work environment
Corporate Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), New york NYOctober 22, 2014
The overall experience at Gucci corporate is amazing. My co-workers as well as my managers are extraordinary people who are constantly willing to help. The clientele base is intense and demanding which is what I typically prefer, as well as an professional environment.
GUCCI
Stock/Sales associate (Former Employee), Manhasset, NYOctober 14, 2014
To be quite honest GUCCI was an amazing experience. Great people, great pay, great environment overall not too much negative to say. A typical day would be just providing amazing customer service, getting new styles out to the floor, and just making the store looks presentable. Management was fair but fun, my co-workers were pretty easy to work with although the hardest part of he job sometimes was the fact that we were so competitive. That most enjoyable part was just being able to work for GUCCI!
Productive work place with a great sales team.
Sales Support (Current Employee), HoustonOctober 12, 2014
There's always something to learn and grow from. Teaches you to work with different personality and market to customer efficiently. My coworkers are the absolute best, which is only a reflection of management. They all work so well together and have great communication with each other. We all work to help each other, of course we make our sales individually. But not once is there an instance of greedy and malicious intent.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Manager (Former Employee), Bal Harbour, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Great place to work, highly recommend. Upper management is very supportive, and company listens to ideas
great experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: vacation time, schedule
Cons: not having merchandise on time for clients
I enjoyed meeting new people that walked thru the door everyday and of course my returning clients. Had great relationship with clients. Worked well with other sales associates, team work was a plus which enabled us to meet our sales requirements. Management was consistent, and supportive at all times. The best part of the day is when you close a sale which means more money for and the company.
Gucci
Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014
Gucci

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Stressful, lack of management support. Terrible culture
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: great retirement package and clothing discount.
Cons: health care, horrible management
Typical days from my previous position started with long commute. Listening to voice messages from customers of complaints of how terrible they were treated with service from various stores throughout the states and how poorly manufacture product has fallen apart and how they need issue to be resolved. Dealing with immature staff members who gossip with immature manager. Checking emails from store management of issue. Ordering parts from Italy etc. Management was horrible, its was very personable. Certain staff members knew Management outside of work and gave favors. Managements verbally treated staff terribly. Difficult part of the job is not being trained fully to perform my job. Enjoyable part is when everyone is in goods moods to enjoy each other.