Gucci Employer Reviews

Great work environment
Store Manager (Current Employee), sunrise flDecember 27, 2014
Typical day at work is fastpaced due to sales and very fun. as well as learning something new everyday and management was supportive. My co workers were very easy going, nice, and polite. I was very dedicated working everyday. i hired and trained
Loved working with this company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tamuning, GUDecember 13, 2014
Pros: keeping up with the lastest high end fashion trend.
Cons: no room for advancement.
I enjoyed working with Gucci and especially being able to keep up with the lastest fashion trends. It being a high end boutique Ive learned how to deal with the specific types of customers. Thankful for my awesome customer service skills I actually got hired by the GM just by helping her find a Christmas party dress with a previous employer.
Great experience
Intern (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: experience
Back office, inventory and clerical work. Saw firsthand how high end retail works. The job was only for the summer so it was short lived but during that time most of the co-workers were nice.
productive workplace
Sales Associate- Men's Shoes/Ready to Wear (Former Employee), ny nyNovember 14, 2014
good pay, very easy going work place,long hours very fast pace
People are great
Accounts Receivable Intern (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJNovember 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The people you work with will show you a good time at work and you will not regret coming into work any day of the week.
Productive and professional work environment
Corporate Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), New york NYOctober 22, 2014
The overall experience at Gucci corporate is amazing. My co-workers as well as my managers are extraordinary people who are constantly willing to help. The clientele base is intense and demanding which is what I typically prefer, as well as an professional environment.
GUCCI
Stock/Sales associate (Former Employee), Manhasset, NYOctober 14, 2014
To be quite honest GUCCI was an amazing experience. Great people, great pay, great environment overall not too much negative to say. A typical day would be just providing amazing customer service, getting new styles out to the floor, and just making the store looks presentable. Management was fair but fun, my co-workers were pretty easy to work with although the hardest part of he job sometimes was the fact that we were so competitive. That most enjoyable part was just being able to work for GUCCI!
Productive work place with a great sales team.
Sales Support (Current Employee), HoustonOctober 12, 2014
There's always something to learn and grow from. Teaches you to work with different personality and market to customer efficiently. My coworkers are the absolute best, which is only a reflection of management. They all work so well together and have great communication with each other. We all work to help each other, of course we make our sales individually. But not once is there an instance of greedy and malicious intent.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Manager (Former Employee), Bal Harbour, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Great place to work, highly recommend. Upper management is very supportive, and company listens to ideas
great experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: vacation time, schedule
Cons: not having merchandise on time for clients
I enjoyed meeting new people that walked thru the door everyday and of course my returning clients. Had great relationship with clients. Worked well with other sales associates, team work was a plus which enabled us to meet our sales requirements. Management was consistent, and supportive at all times. The best part of the day is when you close a sale which means more money for and the company.
Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 11, 2014

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Stressful, lack of management support. Terrible culture
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: great retirement package and clothing discount.
Cons: health care, horrible management
Typical days from my previous position started with long commute. Listening to voice messages from customers of complaints of how terrible they were treated with service from various stores throughout the states and how poorly manufacture product has fallen apart and how they need issue to be resolved. Dealing with immature staff members who gossip with immature manager. Checking emails from store management of issue. Ordering parts from Italy etc. Management was horrible, its was very personable. Certain staff members knew Management outside of work and gave favors. Managements verbally treated staff terribly. Difficult part of the job is not being trained fully to perform my job. Enjoyable part is when everyone is in goods moods to enjoy each other.
n/a
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Short Hills, NJAugust 18, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
It was an OK place to start
Shipper (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: everything
Job was solely responsible for one individual. There was no team work and management made work very difficult. They would not listen to recommendations and put so much onto your plate that it was almost unfair. It made getting your work impossible to complete. The lack of communication and leadership created a culture of blame which held no one accountable.
Productive, and fast
Womens and Men's World Specialist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: christmas dinners, and the friendly clientele
Cons: long hours, and late nights
A typical day at work consisted of product arriving, getting it ready to put on the floor, and selling it. Since I was in charge of women's and mens apparel and shoes, I would have to place orders for product that was selling out quickly which was about once a week.There was a fast paced walk-in clientele so one would have to be on their toes at all times. I learned how to take initiative in helping staff members with store operations, and multi-task with my sales goals. My co workers were helpful, and dependable. I always had fun during the busy, stressful times and could always depend on them for a laugh. The hardest part of my job was having to be there from open to close up to two weeks in a row during the holiday season. I enjoyed the rewarding commission checks, and the closeness to my co workers but it was difficult at times, though any job can be so I always had my best foot forward. the most enjoyable part of my job would have to be the wonderful clients I built relationships with. I made friends with some of these people, and still have close relationships with some.
gret company, great brand
Key Holder (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2014
poor working environment, poor communication, very stressful
Easy, Good culture, a little too much for RETAIL.
Sales (Former Employee), Chestnut Hill, MAJune 24, 2014
Pros: great discount, hard working people, very client driven.
Cons: excessive, it's retail not the best career path...
It's retail. So don't ask your employees to dust off the world a little too high strung.

However, fair commissions, great people, good product, and honestly, I had some hard but very good managers who took care of the team, something I respected.

Not very challenging unfortunately.
Great environment and experiance
Sales Associate Women's (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAMay 14, 2014
Great work/ life balance, great hours and management. Good company to work for all around
packing and pickup
packing and pick up (Former Employee), secaus,NJMay 13, 2014
The work was consisting in pickup orders and to pack it, to do inventory, to clean the area of work. It was a work in equipment
Great management and relaxed atmosphere
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJMay 11, 2014
Long days at work, but management and people who work there are great

1 2 3 4

About Gucci

Gucci Group, an Italian company with a Dutch address that sells French fashion, does quite well in Japan, too. The fashion house – Read more