Guckenheimer Employee Review

View all Guckenheimer reviews

Very productive and family feelin
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJanuary 16, 2013
A typical day at work is a slow one. I learned a lot, doing different things such as working a new upload program . Management was ok but some times I think they were a little unfair. My co-workers were very friendly and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was when someone called in sick and they had to find someone to help me in my department. The most enjoyable part of the job was Fridays.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
short breaks

Other Guckenheimer Employee Reviews

Filthy banquet kitchen and cut throat coworkers.
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 5, 2017
ZINC was touted as a fine dining establishment but the banquet kitchen area was filthy, coworkers were horribly mean and cut throat. The restaurant management was poor. Temp workers were regularly treated disrespectfully. I'd seen several temps cry over the things coworkers would say. Coworkers were constantly barking orders at newbies so much that it was hard to tell who was really in charge. This place is great if you want to work just a couple hours and take home minimal cash tips.
If working here, align yourself with the few helpful coworkers and you might do just fine.
Cons
Poor teamwork environment, backstabbing coworkers, ya gotta have tough skin for all the negative comments.
Great work/life balance
Catering Manager (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 17, 2017
The work/life balance is huge for me. Plus, management seems to genuinely care about their employees. Compensation/benefits are slightly higher than similar companies. Great company to work for.
Pros
Free lunch, free work shoes, 401K, benefits, paid vacation/holidays, no weekends, day hours
Cons
Occassionally events can cause longer work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Guckenheimer. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8