Guess

Guess Employee Reviews

Easygoing yet testing atmosphere
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston Premium Outlet MallMay 20, 2015
Pros: Discounts on clothing
Cons: Short breaks and rude customers
When I arrive at Guess I would get a walkie-talkie and immediately begin to assist customers. I learned how to deal with different types of people. The management was basic and easygoing. My co-workers were fun to be around and they also were my piers. The hardest part of my job was dealing with some of the rude and impatient customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customers get what they needed and seeing them excited about their clothing.
Buen ambiente laboral... trabajamos como familia para lograr nuestros objetivos.
Visuales y Encargada de Almacen. (Current Employee), PRMay 14, 2015
Todos los dias se aprende algo nuevo... cosas que te ayudan a crecer como persona y como profecional. Desde que comienza nuestro dia nos organizamos para poder completar nuestro trabajo y siempre tener a nuestros clientes satisfechos. Somos empleados con mucha personalidad y simpatia! Eso si no todos los dias son soleados... se trabaja con mucha presion laboral. El trabajo tiene que salir ya quq hay que hacer numeros, sacar mercancia al piso y lograr mantener todo en control para asi poder estar en el nivel que haya que estar... si no sabes trabajar bajo presion no seria un trabajo para ti. Pero asi crecemos, asi aprendemos a ser buenos en lo que sabemos serlo y en lo que esta ahi para ser aprendido!!! LOVE TO WORK... THATS IT!!!
Exciting atmosphere to work in.
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Burlington, ONMay 11, 2015
Pros: friendly co-workers
My typical day at work was very energetic. I learned to become even more outgoing to engage the customers. My manager was fantastic at bringing up the energy of all the employees working. My co-workers were all friendly to be around and fairly inviting. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the pace of the environment, but it was a fun challenge.
My job is like a second home because that's where i am everyday therefore i always try to enjoy it by doing a good jo and be happy no matter what.
Sales Associate/Stylist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches when i use to work at the restaurant
Cons: heathlcare
All my jobs are great experience, even though it's not always easy but I try to do my best and give a great performance, some boss were nicer than others but I never let that get to me. I am an happy person. I learned to be patient with people. the hardest part of the job is also the easiest which is keeping the customers happy so they can come back. I currently work for Guess and I love all my bosses, my co-workers are like family and that's what's help me do a great job. I am a go getter. I believe you give 150 percent and whatever you do. Money is important but don't let it be only reason you come to work otherwise you won't do a great job.
Wonderful Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMay 4, 2015
I worked hard everyday to provide the best assistance to customers that came in. My coworkers and I worked in a tight knit team and we were able to complete jobs quickly and efficiently. I learned great communication skills.
enjoyable job
Team Member (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 3, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: seasonal
Seasonal position. There is room to grow but I was not given the opportunity to do so. I really enjoyed working there and the schedule was flexible.
Very lively and upbeat
Stock Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 6, 2015
Overall experience at Guess was good up until the point of a change in management. The new GM at the time felt she had a point to prove.
Mature settle workplace
sales (Former Employee), jersey garden , njMarch 30, 2015
Pros: being around fashion
Cons: the clothing could be more luxury
Fun and active place to work... co workers were very professional and dedicated... higher executives seemed to be understanding ... allowing input..the environment was a lavish and mature setting ... the customers were mostly foreigners which is a good this because you could learn a lot from each other ..
Know all the products from the market line.
Freelancing Project Developer (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Discounts on products.
Cons: Not many hours that could be worked.
Clean all the displays.
Check stock of watches.
Check on inventory updates from shipping.
Reorder stock before each days work.
Restock boxes for sale.
Help customers during the shift to buy gift.
Restock displays for next shift.
guess
Customer Service (Former Employee), orlando floridaMarch 26, 2015
i enjoyed working with the people at guess. Some managers were more enthusiastic but still a wonderful environment. The job was located in the outlets, so i was able to meet others from all over the world.
Nice laid back work enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grove City, PAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work involved fixing and refolding clothes all day. As well as censoring items and cleaning up the store and helping the customers. I learned how to deal with rude customers. Management was fine there was always one to three mangers on at a time and they were all very nice. My co-workers were also very nice and respected the job. The hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers because they made the job nice.
Fun place to work and get experience
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2015
This has been a place where I am lucky to have open arms to, i work there seasonal and on call. I am a cashier help with the go backs and customer sales with clothing. I have this as a hobby job, i go to make extra cash. Best part i can say about this job is the employee discount and, working with my best friend.
Very productive
❸ Sales associate and cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas,NVMarch 11, 2015
Pros: always stayed by cash wrap
Cons: wanted to style more
Open and closed store. Usually stayed around cash wrap to ring up clients, answering phone calls. Fold, fixed, steamed clothing that needed to be. Assisted clients with what they were looking for. Learned the company tends to lean in more to how you look rather than product. Very easy job, loved helping clients find what they needed and styling.
Great retail store to work for.
Sales (Former Employee), Howell, MIMarch 10, 2015
Pros: great working environment
I really enjoyed my time working for GUESS. The management and employees there were great and always friendly. It was easy coming into work because everyone had a positive attitude.
A very social environment with competitiveness elements.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ontario, CAFebruary 28, 2015
• Ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, and display maintenance.
• Ability to communicate with associates and customers.
• Processed and replenished merchandise and monitored floor stock.
• Assisted at front register with customer service as well as answering phones.
Awesome company!
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Pismo Beach, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Typical day would be selling merchandise while maintaining sales goals. I learned a lot about myself and what it is like to advance to higher positions. Management was out of this world amazing, by far my most favorite people to work with and will never forget how welcome I felt at GUESS?. My co workers definitely were one of a kind people and will always remember and cherish the connections I've made there. The hardest part was not being able to explore administrative abilities. The most enjoyable part was everything I LOVE GUESS!
Productive & fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Wayne, NJFebruary 26, 2015
Very motivational. Every day is a productive day; the best part is providing top of the line customer service. Co-workers are like family.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: compensation
Provides exceptional customer service in retail sales. Willing to take added responsibility. It is very efficient and well maintained.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Bethesda, MDFebruary 16, 2015
My job can be a fast paced or it can be slow. Overall it has taught me a lot of things such as customer service skills. We also had to look out for the shoplifters that came in there daily.
Typical retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 9, 2015
Display clothing.
Customer service.
Light store maintenance.
Hardest part was staying busy during slow hours.
Self managed- Store manager in only a few times.
Overnight work during inventory.
No job satisfaction.

1 2 3 4 5

About Guess

Guess? wants you to get in its jeans. Founded to make flattering designer jeans, the company manufactures trendy, upscale apparel – Read more

Guess Salaries