Guess

Guess Employer Reviews

Positive work environment
Manager (Current Employee), NYSeptember 15, 2014
Loved the team and the product. Enjoyed going to work everyday. A lot of room for growth.
Great clothes and benefits
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Elmhurst, NYSeptember 8, 2014
Good store, amazing clothes, little pay, few hours a week, was not working with my needs.
Retail Store
Sales Rep. I (Former Employee), Scottsdale MallSeptember 5, 2014
it was also another retail store i can say i enjoy working with my coworkers by helping each other make our day, great store, and always having the best sells int he store, i was able to pass my goal every day.
Fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Laredo, TXAugust 29, 2014
Fun, energetic, and productive place to work. Always learn something new.
fun place
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYAugust 19, 2014
Cons: lack of hours
SELL! SELL! SELL! Get on the sales floor and sell your day away. Replenish and provide best customer service.
super nice
CASHIER (Former Employee), McAllen TxAugust 17, 2014
What i line the most was the enviroment so nice ande clan everybody well groomed
Great Place To Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tampa FlAugust 1, 2014
The environment and the customers were awesome people to work with.
Not for a full time student who pays bills
Sales associate (Former Employee), laredo txJuly 20, 2014
Job is great for high school students or for people who don't need steady work hours
Awesome staff members with chances to make money if able to work on commission
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Castle Rock, COJuly 15, 2014
Cons: hardly ever got a break even if you were there 8 hours.
The work load was never too much to ask in the amount of time you had to finish it. The managers were all young and fun. My co-workers were all college kids looking for part time work.
Very Productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mount Pocono, PAJuly 5, 2014
Pros: fun environment
Cons: leaving because i needed a better pay
Guess was a rotation of Customers because it was in an outlet my. typical work day was non-stop, I loved the pace because it was go go go and it kept me on my toes. I learned how to deal with different people from around the world and their needs. My management was beyond awesome and we always had a good time, some co-workers were a little stand offish – more... but we were all able to come together and do our jobs. The hardest part of my Job was having to leave Guess, it was a place I knew I could grow in. I enjoyed it, we were able to dance, sing and make our Guest feel right at home. – less
Productive and fun place to work for
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee), Los AngelesJuly 1, 2014
Structure and organization, Loyal employees, internal promotions,. If you are in management then you will have great benefits
Very productive, diverse, energetic environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 5, 2014
Pros: great breaks.
Cons: no benefits, small wage.
Maintained the store in a neat and organized manner. Greeted customers and engaged in friendly conversations with them. Persuaded the customers in a friendly and professional manner to purchase our store's merchandise. Handled cash registers, standardized, and closed up shop.
Fun and friendly environment
Sales associate (Former Employee), Paramus, NJJune 4, 2014
Great experience with customers and co-workers. Managers are friendly and flexible.
Sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pennsylvania, PaMay 21, 2014
Pros: good experience but i worked hard
Cons: just one day for black friday.
Working for Guess was a good experience. I worked on Black Friday and I organized all the clothes. I helped all the customers that came in the store or asked for help. I was respectful to all the customers, also was neat in my area I was told to be in.
It's a good environment place to work
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, ILMay 16, 2014
Pros: great discount
Cons: not enough hours
I love guess clothing, I love making others feel good in their own type of shape.
They're always somewhere better
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Burlington,ONMay 12, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: everything i said in my review
If i had the chance to give no stars I would. Management was clueless and schedules for the new work weed were made by Saturday. Those working sunday it was almost impossible to find out because saturdays are so busy that no one answers the phone. No schedule is uploaded or emailed. Poor organization. Everyone thinks they're a boss. No sense of team – more... work. Probably why many workers didn't stay long, myself included. Sales associates left often, and mangers stayed because they thought they were the be all and end all. overall nothing good to say other then the discount.

coming from a person with many years of retail and working with people. no a smooth operation. – less
Great enviorement
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Commerce, CAMay 12, 2014
It's a diverse place and there's always something to learn.
Fun and productive
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 8, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: not very diverse
If you're looking for a fun environment to work in, this is the place for you! It is a very operational establishment. I was able to learn a lot about inventory, shipment, and floor moves.
Great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLApril 29, 2014
This company is hard to advance with. I loved my coworkers, even though not everyone was on the same page. Management was good. Thy didnt belittle you or anything of the sort. I would go back.
True Brand Oriented Retailer with a focus on brand knowledge and customer service
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 20, 2014
A typical 40 hour a week scenario. Schedule is built around availability. Communication is very important as well as being and individual who is bought into the brand.

You have about 4 managers in rotation throughout the week. Each has a primary focus as well as executing daily management requires and how to get their staff motivated as well as keep – more... on top of sales.

The team works well with each other since they were picked for their uniqueness and how well they work with others.

the most difficult part would sometimes be language barriers or dealing with exceptionally messy customers who see to problem causing a mess for you to clean up.

Enjoyable part is working with a team that you mesh well with. That depend on your presence and knowledge as well as the company provide competition friendly events that can lead to bonuses and added incentives. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Guess

Guess? wants you to get in its jeans. Founded to make flattering designer jeans, the company manufactures trendy, upscale apparel – Read more