GUEST

GUEST Employer Reviews

Productive, working as a team, and fun place to work.
Customer Service (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 29, 2014
Customer service is priority. Helping fans get around the stadium and directing to their section of seating. Answering questions they may have about the stadium, the city of San Francisco, and the bay area. Talking to people about their travels and experiences. Talk to fans about baseball and other sports. I have learned patience with all walks of life and confirmation that I enjoy working with the public. My co-workers are fantastic, team players. The hardest part is having to deal with a negative situation because I understand the passion of the fans behavior when the team is not doing well. I the most enjoyable part of the job it is based on your common sense and we are trusted to do our job the best that we can do.
Fast and frustrating workplace.
Target (Former Employee), Redmond WashingtonNovember 25, 2014
Pros: hr, management, and hours
Cons: pay, black friday, and customers.
I would work at the customer service desk. Dealing with customer issues. Management and co-workers were pretty good but not the most reliable. the hardest part of the job was dealing with the bad customers but the best part of the job was making the customers happy.
productive work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Washington, DCNovember 12, 2014
Pros: good friens as coworkers
Cons: health care
nProviding customer with great communication from reading back orders that they placed. To great customer service and people skills. I perform multitude of tasks such as count banks, taking order to cash outs and provide customer with drink
Target
Target Team Member (Former Employee), Brunswick, GANovember 5, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company. I was able to train in many departments to learn new skills.
productive place
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee), Dania, FLOctober 18, 2014
Very friendly place, very welcoming. I enjoyed all the different ethnic groups and also working under pressure. Co-workers has an effect on the work place also, its always a pleasure working with them.
Summer Job
Cashier (Former Employee), San Jose, CA 95123October 8, 2014
Was good experience. Enjoyed my coworkers and managers. Learned skills to handle cash.
Productive and nice place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAOctober 2, 2014
Overall is a nice place to work, sometimes is stressful to work but the co-workers make it more fun to work.
helping customers on there shopping need
Store associate (Former Employee), Fremont, CAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: meeting alot of peopel and have fun inviroment to work in
Cons: low paying job not much on working hr
Greeted customers and determined their needs and wants.
Answered customers’ queries and concerns.
Discussed type, quality and number of merchandise required for purchase.
Maintained sales records for inventory control.
Prepared sales contracts and accepted payment through cash and credit card.
Assisted in display of merchandise.
Nice first Job
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2014
Learn how to work with the public, handle money, exchanges and the cash register. Co-workers were easy to learn from. Hardest part of the job is finding where everything goes. Enjoyable part of the job seeing the children smile.
Substitute Teacher
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee), MckinnyMay 14, 2014
Gained Valuable knowledge about education. Gained Valuable knowledge about education.
Guest Service
Team Member/ Trainer (Current Employee), Edina, MNMay 4, 2014
Pros: helping guest
Helping guest in Deli, Bakery, Produce, between 11:30 and 1:00 we have power hour time, We do no prodution, Its all about focus on the guest and their needs ,
Human Services being a paramount characteristic in a guest oriented environment
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Greenfield, WIDecember 22, 2013
Pros: social environment with communication skills, being tested and strengthened through strenuous activities
Cons: extremely unstable hours, with unavoidable stressful situations
Greeting guests, peparing food, and ensuring a pleasant experience by providing a magical atmosphere of fun and friendly services. Wonderful training personnel, experienced and altruistic approaches with professional dameanor.
fun, energectic and place to work
Fitness instructor for 30-Minute Workout Room (Current Employee), Kingston, NYNovember 3, 2013
Pros: good work evironment
Cons: low pay
Its a good place to work, good people and great atmosphere. The only major downsides are not enough hours and low pay.
Unforgettable Internship
Accounting and Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 11, 2013
Exposed to all aspects of manufacturing and aerospace industry. Specifically focused on accounting and inventory challenges.
Promotes Customer Satisfaction to Hilton Standards
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee), Whittier, CAAugust 16, 2013
Handled all escalations within the hotel pertaining to accommodations, services and restaurant food as well as all incoming correspondence and/or calls.
fun and full of energy
Guess Services (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 11, 2013
Pros: alot of fun
Cons: non i can think of
love this job......specially if you like people and sports...fun enviornment
Sales driven culture, fast, fun, and friendly environment
store manager (Current Employee), atlanta georgiaFebruary 24, 2013
Scope of daily duties:
• Assess and select talent
• Participate in performance evaluation, supporting corrective action as necessary
• Control payroll to meet daily sales forecast at 0% variance
• Supervise and coach team to ensure positive relationships
• Manage and resolve customer complaints
• Oversee daily store receipts for variances, resolve if necessary
• Manage price changes for store inventory
• Manage and process store deliveries
• Promote a safe environment for team members and customers
• Utilize weekly/monthly reports to address opportunities for process improvement for company metrics
• Ensure interior and exterior environment meets Target appearance guidelines
• Execute Target practices and procedures
I

My co-worker are hard working team member who work hard to achieve the daily, monthly and yearly goals. We all use each other as resources and bounce ideas.

The hardest part of my job is there are times when there is not enough time or resources to get the job done in a timely manner.

The most enjoyable aspect of my job is working with great people and being able to help development new talant
guest services
Walt Disney World (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJanuary 31, 2013
cashier, stock, guest services and was flexible in departments in which i was needed for the day. I worked in five different locations a week
nice people
Target (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 31, 2013
Manger was very nice coworkers were very nice as well. manger was very open and very understanding
Great coworkers, terrible pay, very corporate-driven
Food Service Attendant-Target (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXDecember 16, 2012
The pay was so little, I'm surprised more of my coworkers who had families weren't on food stamps. It almost disgusts me how Target donates huge amounts of money to charities but has employees who can barely make ends meet because of their low wages. My store manager was wonderful and my immediate supervisor was as well, but that wasn't enough reason for me to stay. They definitely expect you to do the jobs of three people for close to minimum wage pay. I suppose that's what keeps them in business. Employees were expendable to the company and they made that clear on a day to day basis. HR was a joke here as well. Half the time, the HR person was the one you wanted to make a complaint about! I do not recommend anyone working here unless they are really desperate for money between jobs. Don't contribute a lot of time and energy here-you will not be rewarded.