GuideSpark is looking for a UX Designer to work with product and engineering to create and execute user interaction and visual design, making sure every pixel is in its place. Those pixels will be on millions of screens, on a variety of devices (desktop, mobile, tablet), and most of all, helping increase user engagement. You will be responsible for designing and developing the user experience for GuideSpark’s SaaS-based Web and mobile platforms. Your mission is to integrate the best of interaction design, visual design, and HTML5/CSS/JS technologies into a revolutionary, engaging, high performance user experience. You will be working in a highly collaborative environment with co-located engineers and product managers using an agile development process.
- Work with our product and engineering teams to develop user experiences for a range of target users and platforms, including mobile and the Web
- Creatively apply the best user interaction design ideas from the consumer Web to enterprise applications
- Create simple and elegant user experiences designed to maximize user engagement
- Build wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts to a broad range of colleagues, customers and end users
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in graphic design and web development
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of designs you built – please include with your submission
- Creative thinker who can innovate big ideas and also work out all the details
- Knowledge of user interaction principles and techniques
- Solid understanding of Web and mobile technologies and an appetite for learning more
- Experience building wireframes and prototypes for your designs
- Excellent ability to articulate your design decisions (verbally and written)
- Experience shepherding your designs throughout an agile development process
- Very organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Team player, a must!
Indeed - 11 months ago