Looking to create a bright future for children, families & communities in Ohio?
OhioGuidestone is celebrating 150 years of successful service AND its 3rd consecutive year as a Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio! We have 35 locations and exceptional programs serving Ohio’s children and families in need. At OhioGuidestone, you can find a healthy work-life balance, excellent benefits, job security, and a place to start your career!
- Paid medical insurance – for you and your family!
- Paid life insurance
- Affordable dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance
- Plan for retirement with our 401(k) with employer match options
- Earn incentives of up to $2,000 each quarter
- Enjoy 8.5 paid holidays, paid sick time, and 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Find discounted gym memberships and discounted child care
- Mileage reimbursement at $0.40/mile
- Flexible work week
- Currently offering a $2,500 sign on bonus! (participating counties only)
- Looking for professional development? Find supervision and CEU’s within the agency at no cost to you!
- Opportunities for advancement and growth – we hire within!
- Don’t forget paid training and agency assigned netbooks and cell phones!
We are expanding our community counseling services in the areas of Early Childhood Mental Health, In Home, and Maternal Depression Therapy to cover Portage, Stark, and Summit counties. The Community Counseling therapist at OhioGuidestone may work in a variety of settings including in clients’ homes and schools, in the community, and in the office. The ideal candidate for community counseling will have a genuine passion to work with diverse early childhood, adolescent, and adult clientele in a home based setting providing individual and family counseling. OhioGuidestone therapists work independently with their assigned caseloads within their county and strive to empower clients and families by establishing therapeutic relationships and providing consultation and interventions as needed.
Be a more efficient therapist by completing your documentation online within your client sessions – this, of course, will allow you to have a more flexible schedule while assist you to meet/exceed your minimum productivity requirement! Work alongside a strong and supportive team of co-workers and supervisors and become a contributing member of our community counseling team today!
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field with an Ohio LSW
- Master’s degree with an Ohio PC, MFT, LISW, PCC, IMFT and supervision credential preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply – pay differential is available!
OhioGuidestone is committed to creating a more diverse community. We encourage candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. EEO/AA M/F/H/V