Guidestone Employee Reviews

Consumer driven and productivity was essential
Customer Service/Youth/Parent Mentor/Advocate (Current Employee) –  513 E Rich Ave Columbus Oh 43215March 31, 2014
Consumer driven and productivity was essential. Everyday was different while dealing with customers. Employee morale began to decline when money became more important than the quality of care. The most challenging aspect of this job was having the ability to stop working at the time I got off; however the most rewarding was providing my customer/clients the best customer service possible.Each customer knew I cared.
Pros
Mileage checks and bonuses
Cons
Mandated productivity but if clients/ customers went AWOL, I was still responsible for the billable hours.
Productive fun place to work
Adolescents Mentor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 16, 2014
Being a positive remodel in adolescents lives. I help young adults develop driving skills, and finding meaningful activities.
Guidestone is an excellent company to work for.
QMHS (Current Employee) –  Middleburg Heights, OHOctober 2, 2013
I enjoy my job, yet I do not enjoy some of the things that some of the children that I come in contact with endure.
Pros
Having a child telling you thank you for caring.
Cons
The relationships that develop which must come to an end after completing the program.
Great continuing education and training
Intensive Home Based Intervention Therapist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHSeptember 5, 2013
This company has great training and continuing education opportunities available to their employees. Unfortunately, they do have unrealistic expectations and productivity requirements ano administrative support for satellite offices.
Pros
Free continuing education