Guild Mortgage Company

Guild Mortgage Company Employer Reviews

Average
Loan Officer Assistant III (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 2, 2014
Management could be better - Job enviornment is amazing - the people I work with are incredible.
Great company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fircrest, WAApril 28, 2014
Pros: challenges, respect, great pay
Cons: no access to loan officers scheleduled appointments, did not know when they were coming to work.
Arrived first and opened the office. Organized the office as to office supplies, answered phones, greeted customers, ordered out on working loans, Worked with several Loan officers, processors, title companies, underwriters and vendors. Learning the different personalities of different loan officers as each was their own person.
The most enjoyable part – more... of the job was being able to organize the office and stay one step ahead of the Loan officers. – less
Fun to work there
Senior Loan Processor (Former Employee), Henderson, NVApril 10, 2014
Pros: good atmosphere
Cons: not enough work
worked 7:30 to 5:30
it was a good job
small office
co-workers nice
Hard working enviorment with amazing co-workers.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Maria CA 93458March 23, 2014
I learned so many great things working with Guild Mortgage. The branch manager took me, a girl that knew nothing about the mortgage industry, and completely transformed me as a person in the work place and out of the workplace. She gave me a opportunity that know one else would. She taught me how to do multi-tasking like I never thought possible, she – more... trusted me with top producers and clients and she molded me into the best and most hard working women I ever thought possible. When the industry got slow and she had done everything in her power to keep everyone at her branch, corporate unexpectedly sent multiple packages to her. In those packages were severance packages, for me and two other girls. Many tears were shed because we had all become a family and now our family being torn apart. I will forever be thankful for my branch manager who had great expectations for me as well as believing in me. – less
Good place to wrok
Review Appraiser (Former Employee), CAFebruary 5, 2014
I enjoyed working with my co-workers. I performed desk and field reviews of conventional, FHA and VA appraisals.
Great company to be apart of
Loan Specialist (Former Employee), TacomaJanuary 13, 2014
My experience with Guild Mortgage was one that was very much like a family. We did alot of voulunteering as a team.

I very much enjoyed working with all of my co-workers and being apart of this company.
A happy environment
Senior Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), Bellevue, WADecember 11, 2013
Pros: good environment and management
Guild was a great place to work with a family feel to it. Everyone was respectful of each other and we all helped each other achieve success in our positions.
great co-workers
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Kent, WAOctober 18, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Cons: not enough trainging
hardest part of job was dealing with demanding loan officers
active mortgage company
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee), Eagle, IDOctober 12, 2013
Pros: able to train and grow staff
Cons: stress level is high
Hard work, great team. Guild is a solid company that has been able to with stand the trend and decline in the market.
Fun Workplace in an Exciting Industry
Project Approval Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 30, 2012
Played key role in the acquisition, submittal and approval of zone 19, company’s $ 1 Billion residential community Carlsbad, CA. Mediated all efforts for approval, including community forums, City/County hearings and plan submittals.
Good company - poor management
Employee (Former Employee), Lakewood, COOctober 31, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: gossip insurmountable amongst employees as well as management.
Great place to meet new friends but that's about it. If you want room to advance within a company, this is not the place for you!
Great company vision, from the top down.
Loan Processor/Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee), Tremonton, UTAugust 31, 2012
In my opinion Guild Mortgage Company is the best company in the industry.
Great teamwork. Coworkers made it fun
Foreclosure Administrative Records Clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 7, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no raise
Collecting Bankruptcy payments nationwide. Preparing the notice of default process for homeowners who are 90 days late with payments. Excellent Management and coworkers. Hardest part was taking away homes from defaulted homeowners. Finding payment solutions for homeowners was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Excellent Use of Technology
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 5, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedule
While my employment at Guild Mortgage wasn't very long their use of technology for both employees and their customers was at a larger scale than what I would have expected with consideration to the size and scale of their company.