Guilderland Center Nursing Home Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Typical SNF
Primary Consultant, SLP (Former Employee) –  Guilderland Center, NYNovember 8, 2015
This hospital is a great place for young and inexperienced clinicians to learn a variety of skills with complex medical cases.
Nice small 127 bed facility.
Director of Activities (Former Employee) –  Guilderland Center, New YorkJuly 15, 2015
Planned, developed and implimented recreational programming for the frail elderly. Staff for the department was 2. Was great knowing all of the residents in the facility as well as the family members.
nice place to work
Housekeeping/Laundry Service (Former Employee) –  Guilderland, NYAugust 6, 2014
very nice people to work for great teamwork throughout the facility. Very caring and attentive personnel.
It was not a job, just an externship that I needed for school.
Externship (Former Employee) –  Guilderland Center, NYOctober 29, 2013
It was not a job, just an externship that I needed for school. I gained a little bit of experience but not enough.
busy place to work
Certified Nurse's Aide (Former Employee) –  Guilderland, NYApril 19, 2012
I would assist the elderly with daily living skills, physical therapy when needed, report any changes to the charge nurse, end of life care. I enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when a resident passes away. I most enjoyable part of the job is when the resident tells you they like you or they love you and that you make a difference in their life.