Gulf Breeze Hospital

Gulf Breeze Hospital Employer Reviews

Best work atmosphere
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Gulf Breeze, FLNovember 16, 2013
Best place to work. Wonderful atmosphere and culture. Management
listens and cares. Uplifting people to work with. I'm looking for a job in Birmingham only because I need to move to back there to look after my father.
Customer Service is a must, and I enjoy people.
Registration Supervisor (Current Employee), Gulf Breeze, FLOctober 13, 2013
Gulf Breeze Hospital is a great place to work. My immediate employees are very flexible with their schedules which allows me to enjoy my time off without worrying about coverage.

The hardest part of the job is having to deal with every one's conflicts and issues in addition to dealing with my own. Also the politics of the job, being overlooked for – more... positions and not having a legitimate reason. – less
Nice place to start out
Therapy Technician (Current Employee), Gulf Breeze, FLAugust 7, 2013
Pros: relaxed environment, nice coworkers
Cons: babied, expensive lunches
I have been working at Gulf Breeze Hospital for the past couple years while I have been in college. I have learned a lot but often times feel like depending on who I am working with I am "babied". Was looking forward to moving into a full-time position when I graduate but now, am looking elsewhere.
Great company to work for.
ER Registration Representative (Former Employee), Gulf Breeze, FLMay 28, 2013
Pros: team work
Cons: night shift
The ER is a fast paced and detailed place to work. Team work is very important. Gulf Breeze ER coworkers are like my second family. I hated to leave but the night shift and the driving distance was just to hard on me. I am perusing other interest now that are closer to home but I will always have my friends at GBER.
Outstanding employer and winner of Sterling Award in Healthcare.
Surgicare Outpatient Department (Former Employee), Anesthesia Tech/Patient Care GI TechNovember 3, 2011
Pros: supportive, family-oriented organization, promoting personal advancement.
Cons: budget cuts and loss of positions and personnel.
It was a privilege to work for Baptist Hospital in Gulf Breeze, Florida. The hospital provided continued opportunities to promote education and self improvement and on-the-job training for ladder advancement within the company. Administrators and staff demonstrated the mission and values of the company to the fullest extent professionally and socially – more... to support the community. – less

About Gulf Breeze Hospital

Baptist Health Care : Gulf Breeze Hospital. Gulf Breeze Hospital provides excellent medical care in a pleasant, comfortable environment – Read more