Based in San Diego and Chicago, Gurtin Fixed Income Management, LLC is an SEC registered investment advisor regulated by the Investment Advisors Act of 1940 with over $6 billion in assets under management. The firm manages discretionary fixed income portfolios for ultra high net worth clients, family offices, and investment consulting firms.
Based in the Solana Beach office, the Senior Administrative Assistant will support the administrative functions of the entire firm consisting of over 25 staff and two offices, San Diego and Chicago.
- Supporting multiple senior and junior staff, with a need to multi-task and prioritize duties
- Coordinate travel and manage calendars for two Managing Directors
- Support office facilities, including office organization such as scanning and filing office documents, office supply ordering, and general office maintenance
- Information Technology liaison with external IT Department. Frequently interfaces with IT group for equipment and issue troubleshooting
- Greeting clients and coordinating client office visits
- Answers, screens and/or initiates telephone calls; provides information or refers callers to the proper staff; answers inquiries requiring knowledge of the administrative areas of the business and the firm’s policies and procedures
- Liaison between other vendors/outsourcing firms and our company to improve office efficiency
- Assist with various special projects and business initiatives including quarterly mailings and yearly all company Summit
- Provide support to business operations as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS required
- Three or more years experience supporting a senior level executive
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must possess an aptitude to work with multiple computer programs
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting is required; a strong work ethic evidenced by initiative and persistence is necessary
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are required
- Works cooperatively with others to accomplish objectives
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy environment
Base compensation is commensurate with experience, and bonus is at the discretion of management.
Interested candidates must meet all requirements/qualification to apply. Please submit a cover letter and resume.