Gurwin Home Care Agency Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Good work environnement
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2015
it is really good to work with the Gurwin home care agency i have learned a lot, how to be patient, caring and listening to the patient need the hardest part of the job is when they switch you cases for no other reason, the most enjoyable is to see a smile on your patient face after a long day at work
you learn something new everyday
Home health aide (Current Employee) –  Commack, NYJune 12, 2014
My clients and workers keep me grounded everyday its never a dull moment. I've learned so much, great communication skills, I'm open to listening more, and i've grown compassion. I'd say management is pretty great I get along with my boss and the same goes for my co-workers. the hardest part of my job would be getting so attached to my clients i've had a few that have passed away, it breaks my heart. the most enjoyable part of my job would be the care that i provide i love helping people in need.
Pros
building a bond with both co-workers and clients
Cons
no breaks
afun place to work..many different activities..games,movies,walkabout,etc.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Commack, NYMay 28, 2013
I loved working at my previous workplace. I learnt valuable skills there.I learnt how to develop patience..to take care of patients with different kinds of illnesses. They have a very good management team..I met some of the most wonderful co-workers..The hardest pat of the job was working from sunday to sunday, with no time to spend with family..The most enjoyable part is seeing the smiles on the faces of residents as they enjoy their various activities.
lovable people to work for
HR Assistant / Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYOctober 17, 2013
great place GREAT PEOPLE, everything about this job is good there is nothing negative about them
Pros
everything good
Cons
nothing bad.
good work place
home health aide (Former Employee) –  commack, nyMarch 3, 2012
loved working for this company cause it gave me the oppurtunity to work and help people which i love doing

Want to know more about Gurwin Home Care Agency?

Ask a question