Gurwin Home Care Agency Employee Reviews

Productive, very understanding and listen to help with any problems you be facing
Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Commack, NYOctober 10, 2016
Typical day at work, l help patients with activities of daily living, l always learn something new from the clients, l love to work with people and also change people's life and help them. Hardest part of the job is when sometimes they pass away and it is very sad to witness
Pros
Bonus refferal
Cons
Sometimes it takes a little longer for them to get back to you
Loving enviroment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Commack, NYNovember 16, 2015
I love being able to help someone with daily activities. Got along with my co-workers well, we became family. The hardest part of the job was when patients didn't cooperate.
Pros
flexible hours
Good work environnement
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2015
it is really good to work with the Gurwin home care agency i have learned a lot, how to be patient, caring and listening to the patient need the hardest part of the job is when they switch you cases for no other reason, the most enjoyable is to see a smile on your patient face after a long day at work
you learn something new everyday
Home health aide (Current Employee) –  Commack, NYJune 12, 2014
My clients and workers keep me grounded everyday its never a dull moment. I've learned so much, great communication skills, I'm open to listening more, and i've grown compassion. I'd say management is pretty great I get along with my boss and the same goes for my co-workers. the hardest part of my job would be getting so attached to my clients i've had a few that have passed away, it breaks my heart. the most enjoyable part of my job would be the care that i provide i love helping people in need.
Pros
building a bond with both co-workers and clients
Cons
no breaks
lovable people to work for
HR Assistant / Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYOctober 17, 2013
great place GREAT PEOPLE, everything about this job is good there is nothing negative about them
Pros
everything good
Cons
nothing bad.
afun place to work..many different activities..games,movies,walkabout,etc.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Commack, NYMay 28, 2013
I loved working at my previous workplace. I learnt valuable skills there.I learnt how to develop patience..to take care of patients with different kinds of illnesses. They have a very good management team..I met some of the most wonderful co-workers..The hardest pat of the job was working from sunday to sunday, with no time to spend with family..The most enjoyable part is seeing the smiles on the faces of residents as they enjoy their various activities.
good work place
home health aide (Former Employee) –  commack, nyMarch 3, 2012
loved working for this company cause it gave me the oppurtunity to work and help people which i love doing