productive, professional, and gainful experience department
Backgrounds Investigator (Current Employee) – Lawrenceville, GA – August 2, 2013
• Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and government needs.
• Coordinate monthly preliminary orientations for civilian positions for groups of 200 or more people.
• Review candidate’s files and perform criminal and financial background checks.
• Conduct panel interviews to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
• Prepare applicant’s background history in a comprehensive report and contact applicants to inform them of employment selection, psychological evaluation, and drug screening appointments.
a variety of training and seminars.
no raises in 6 years and the benefit payments are increasing