Gwinnett Place Honda Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great Pay, Great People
Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GANovember 2, 2016
GPH is a great place to work. The company is very busy and consistent. Most people you interact with on a daily basis are cheerful and friendly.

Management is wonderful. More so management you actually work with rather than the ones you rarely come into contact with, but very professional and courteous.

The level of job satisfaction and freedom varies with position as with many companies. Some positions are relaxed but busy and tedious, while some are stressful with many deadlines and micro-managing. Your experience here is largely based on what you do and who you work with.

There are many ACTUAL opportunities for advancement within this company. Not based on seniority or favoritism, but actual work ethic and results.
Pros
pay, benefits, coworkers, activities, prestige, job security, management
Cons
schedule, deadlines, convenience, management
Productive and Enjoyable workplace
Parts Advisor (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 3, 2016
Have you ever enjoyed going to work? Well this company is definitely the workplace!!! It is always nice to come to a workplace where I can actually enjoy being around my co workers. EVERYONE at this dealership is extremely friendly. If anyone ever needs assistance with anything, someone is always here to guide you to the right path. We are a team.

There are Job Advancement in this company, you definitely have to earn your place.

In the Parts Dept, there is definitely a Job Work/Life Balance. They will try to accommodate your schedule if needed.

This company is like a family. They will take care of you.
Pros
Paid Healthcare benefits for Fulltime Employees, Monthly Company Lunch
Cons
Productive and fun environment to work
Internet Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Been here for 5 years and there have been ups and downs but overall a great place to work at with great benefits.

Co-workers are always willing to sell everyday. Really do not need to guide them since they all know what to do everyday.

Hardest part of the job is producing for the company. I always strive to make sure I hit my numbers and also make sure my employees do too.

Enjoyable part of the job is the environment of my group. Also having fun and enjoying the day with the long hours.
Pros
Great Opportunity
Cons
Long Hours
Best Place to work period!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 3, 2016
Working at Gwinnett Place Honda, the highest volume dealership is what anyone in the car business could hope for. Great co-workers and management help nurture and develop new employees. Self-motivation and hard-work is key. The most enjoyable part of the job, aside from all the great customers is the family atmosphere among the co-workers since we basically live here due to the high amount of hours worked.
Pros
Compensation, staff, being the highest volume dealership
Cons
inconsistencies regarding reoccuring issues or situations
very productive
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 4, 2016
Best part is our owner and the culture he created. 1A is our Gm who is a truly special individual. The most difficult is dealing with the personality differences of middle management. The benefits are exceptional, especially in the commission sales field . Helping people who need a car and have issues is rewarding. If you want to sell cars you need to sell Honda and in Atlanta you want to work here.I wish I discovered this place much earlier.
Pros
benefits, GM
Cons
nothing that can't be handled
Old school style company that looks to keep employees for the long haul .
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
One of the things that stand out to me about this company is the employee retention rate for a sales based company, many people I work with have been here 10 plus years, for a dealership this is almost unheard of. the benefits package ( insurance, vacation time, bonus for hard work, company wide goals) is top notch and shows that life long employees are sought after . my immediate boss if super fantastic and really involved with the employees without being a micro manager, the GM is hands down the best one I have ever worked for. he will know your name and ask after your family, he also has a open door policy that many say they have but few mean it. overall it's by far the best dealership I have ever work for.. that being said, you are expected to strive to be the best that you can be, if you are a slacker, lazy, or full of drama, you need not apply because you will not last, you don't have to be the best, only strive for it.
Pros
co- workers, saturday lunch, compensation, location. benefits, culture.
Cons
some technicians are prima donnas, and sometimes the customer surveys are unreasonable.
What Can I Say...
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gwinnett County, GANovember 2, 2016
This is a great place to learn, grow, and work. I have an amazing team of professionals surrounding me that want to see me grow and elevate myself into positions where I can be most useful. I can see myself growing where I am planted and I appreciate the opportunity to do so.
Pros
hour lunch breaks, base pay and commission, free medical benefits
Cons
corporate structure does allow for partnerships with some, but not all community groups
Great benefits, softball teams
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 25, 2016
Best benefits, hands on, positive owner interaction. Yearly bonuses for each employee, sports, fund raisers, rotating weekend schedules. Volunteer work and employee assistance.
Pros
Free lunches, sports, bonuses for all employees
Cons
Healthcare, free lunch, training towards promotion
Great company to work for
Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2016
I started at Gwinnett Place Honda 9 years ago without knowing much about the car business. After all these years with the company I have received the coaching and training that allowed me to occupy different positions at the dealership.
Pros
Benefits and opportunity to grow with the company
Good money for fair work
BDC Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 9, 2016
On a typical day I come in to the office in the morning, take and make calls to customers at two different locations and make calls. My coworkers are very friendly and make the experience good. My manager is also easy to get along with and flexible.
Pros
Monthly luncheons, benefits, predictable schedule

Want to know more about Gwinnett Place Honda?

Ask a question
Best Dealership to work for.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 24, 2016
Best Dealership in metro Atalanta to work for!!
Great pay and benefits.
Management instills a culture of promoting from within thru out the entire dealership.
rewarding sales environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
If you're looking for a fair and rewarding sales environment that offers much of what this industry is missing GPHonda would love to have you. Our company has offered medical benefits for years, and monthly bonuses for sales members.
Pros
monthly luncheons
Great place to work!!!
BDC Sales (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Love working here everyone is very nice and they are always looking out for their employees. We have monthly luncheons and awesome holiday parties. Everyone works as a team and there is always room to move up in the company.
Pros
luncheons, bonus, holiday parties
Cons
no part time benefits
Very satisfied
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 29, 2016
A typical work day consists of following up on customers that have not purchased, ensuring customers are satisfied. Management works hard and assists staff to learn and grow through coaching. Co-workers tend to be more like family. Many of the sales staff and managers have been employed at this location for years which speaks to the leadership in the organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is selling a car.
Pros
Free Saturday Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Best job I've ever had
Guest Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
The best job I've ever had. Usually large businesses are very disconnected, but not at Gwinnett Place Honda. Our General Manager goes above and beyond at times to make sure that his employees are well taken care of. There is always room for movement and advancement. I am proof of the opportunity for advancement. Starting in 2014 at a very young age and being promoted to manager of a small department was a risk that my GM was willing to take for me. I've grown and learned so much because of the opportunities that I have been given. Outside of work we participate in a lot of volunteer work as well as employee bonding events and holiday parties. It's nice to feel like you "belong" where you work and I feel right at home at Gwinnett Place Honda.
Pros
monthly luncheons, friendly staff
Productive workplace. Good money. Good hours. Good people.
BDC Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 25, 2016
Good place to work. Friendly people & great management who work with you. If you work hard, you'll be recognized for your effort.
Pros
Good pay, free healthcare coverage, friendly coworkers & management.
Cons
None.
One of the few "Great!" companies left in America!
Body Shop Estimator (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 24, 2016
The constant hustle, the fast paced environment is what I enjoy most. The body shop customers are never happy to see you when they get here. It is fun, challenging, and our job to make them feel as comfortable as they can throughout this process from beginning to end. We have found it is very likely here in Georgia, that our customers will need repairs at a later date. If we did our job right the 1st time, they will insist to come back to us, as we pride ourselves on repeat customers. Management is always willing to help no matter what the issue is. The hardest part of our job is continuing to stay on top. All the employees here are at the top of this game.PAOLINI
Pros
monthy employee luncheon and Christmas parties are awsome!
Cons
no cons at this time. Hendrick is a great work enviroment!
Awesome workplace
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Excellent workplace. Our General Manager is the best! I talk to approximately 80 - 100 customers a day by phone and in person, (plus over 200 employees) and look forward to coming to work. We do volunteer work and have team bonding events. I am proud to say I have been working for Gwinnett Place Honda for 14 years. There is room for advancement if you choose to do so. I feel fortunate to work for such a large company. They really do care. I honestly look forward to coming to work.
Pros
We have luncheons every month catered by the dealership, there are many team building events, being a part of the Hendrick Team
Great place to start a career
service (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 25, 2016
What's not to love about Gwinnett Place Honda, starting working here over 10 years ago. GPH has given me a life that I never thought I would have at such young age. Advancement for everyone and does not always mean in the same department. There is no ceiling, it is what you make of it. We have a lot of fun at our work place, we are more than co-workers (we are family). My favorite part of my job has got to be the opportunity to put a smile on a customer and other fellow employees face. Thank you Gwinnett Place Honda for everything you have given me.
Pros
Healthcare, paid vacation and holiday
Cons
there is non here
Best place to work
sales (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 2, 2016
Gwinnett Place Honda is a dealership that is part of the Hendrick automotive group. I have been working here for almost 8 years and it is one of the best places that you could work for. The management team truly and honestly wants their employees to do well. The co workers are very nice and friendly and make it a comfortable environment to work in. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I am working for people who genuinely care about me as a person and not just the dollar. I mean don't get me wrong, numbers is what matters but as long as you strive for the best every time they will see it and recognize it.
Pros
monthly luncheons, bonuses, great healthcare
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gwinnett Place Honda. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4