Gwinnett Place Honda Employee Reviews

Fun place to work and good people
Customer Service Driver/Detailer (Former Employee), Duluth, GAApril 17, 2015
Cons: Salary
I liked my time at Honda. The people are friendly and genuinely care but there are a few that don't otherwise. Salary was an issue but the benefits were great. Managers were understanding, certain managers.
Fun, Fast Pace Environment
Financial Consultant (Current Employee), Duluth, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Since I work in the internet department, I come in and get on my computer and start following up with my leads from overnight. Once I am finished with that I get to calling my previous leads and getting in touch with them. Our goal in the internet is selling the appointment.
Your just another number
Express Technician (Current Employee), Duluth, GAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch, plenty of work
Cons: bad training and mangement
They make a lot of promises of caring about employees but at the end of the day your just another number, easy to be replaced. If you have a choice don't make this your first.
ooo
Business Development Representative (Former Employee), Duluth, GANovember 20, 2013
Awesome environment! I had a chance to learn how to deal and manage customers and reach my goals as a professional achieving great result in this company.
Slow car sales with overstaffed company.
Sales and Leasing (Current Employee), Duluth, GAJuly 30, 2012
Monday-Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 1pm-7pm

This company was lacking on teaching product knowledge, document process, internet capabilities, overall communication, employee morale, sharing ideas or support. Average sales for 38 consultants is 9 units??? Hired under false pretense.

Management is weak and unsupportive, they have too many consultants and not enough leadership. They are settled. Bosses not leaders.

Co-workers are frustrated and turnover is rampant. The ones who grab the most sales are given favoritism due to race or family.

Hardest part of job is the unfulfilling feeling of selling a car to someone who has bad credit or pays more than others.

There is not much enjoyable about this job. I prefer to use The Golden Rule. It does not apply in this company or business.